Gale Hayman 3 Piece Skincare Lift Collection with Scarf OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gale Hayman 3 Piece Skincare Lift Collection with Scarf
Item Number: 207208
QVC Price £40.00
One Time Only Price £32.88
P&P £3.95

This Gale Hayman Ultimate Lift four-piece collection includes Eye Lift Gel, Lip Lift and Youth Lift, designed to target certain areas and promote a youthful-looking complexion. Along with an on-trend leopard print scarf, this collection is all you need to give your image a complete boost.

Contains:

1 x Eye Lift Gel (30ml)
1 x Youth Lift (30ml)
1 x Lip Lift (2.6g)
1 x leopard print scarf

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207208

This is a laughable collection IMO - beauty product and an item of clothing? Very strange. lol!

Remember those Gale Hymen TSVs back in the day? They always came with a leopard print tote or make up bag and I have definite memories of Tania siting on the treatment bed with smug smile and dodgy leopard scarf tied around her neck, applying lip lift for the 47th time that hour.

I really think it's time this brand retired from Q,it's so old hat although I do like John the guest presenter.

It's weird that QVC still shows this range. Does it mean they still sell a mountain of "lift" products? Or maybe back in the 90s Gale's contract lawyers were sh!t hot and tied Q into n shows per year until the end of time (I'm thinking of Wolfram & Hart from the Angel series). :vampire:

Latest posts

Back