Latest update email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Looks like there may be a few new brands in the offing including Modalu, Caudalie and Mary Cohr.
Plus Codage which I've never heard of so no idea if it's beauty or what.

I have a vague feeling that Mary Cohr products have been tried on Q in the distant past. Andrew Eye-Baggley is the importer I think but he won't front the brand on Q as he's so well known for representing Gatineau.

I have a vague feeling that Mary Cohr products have been tried on Q in the distant past. Andrew Eye-Baggley is the importer I think but he won't front the brand on Q as he's so well known for representing Gatineau.

Yep Mary Cohr was on QVC years back!

Mary Cohr lay in Clearance for years. It was old enough to start school in the end. :mysmilie_17:

Caudalie is a fantastic French brand, I am loving their Body Butter and Hand Cream at the moment but the skin care is lovely too.

Just had a quick look at the Caudalie website whey are going to have to have struck a very good deal with Q to make it worth their while as the items and the prices look very similar to Gatineau, elemis, Decleor and all of the others.
I wonder if Q will be dropping one of the many minor brands they stock?
If so who do you think will get the boot?

Caudalie is cheaper than Decleor,Gatineau and Elemis, the normal everyday range is anyway. The Premier Cru is more expensive, but I have never used it but still don't think it hits the prices of the aforementioned.

Latest posts

Back