you have to laugh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie269

Registered Shopper
Turned on IW as i do to see whats on before i turn off again and saw them comparing a dreadful old frying pan with very little non stick left in fact very little left and a new ceramic pan with a pancake mix guess which one the mix stuck to jesus how stupid do they think people are, come on IW compare them with another new non stick pan but there again i think not for myself, i still have cooks essentials stainless steel non stick 8years old and still perfectly good .

I saw this with Shaun and he was saying he didn't know how the demo would go, as they hadn't rehearsed it!

So why does the charming and effervescent Mr Mason always look so horrified about the plastic 'cheese' and everything else they do if it's rehearsed?

And while I'm here............haha Joe's story re the ceramic pans. To generate more utensil sales, he came up with this gem:

'Get them with your pans cos my Mum ordered the pans and she couldn't use them straight away, she had to wait two weeks to use them as she hadn't got the right utensils'

:mysmilie_19:

Most of the presenters must have some sort of memory failure tho Momma, that'll be why they looked shocked and say "you're going to put the cheese IN the plastic in the pan?!?!?" every time, despite doing it only 4 times the previous week.

I'm looking forward to 'Flipping Good Deals' which IN NO WAY will be the same items, for the same price, demo'ed the same way, with just Flipping Good Deals shoved somewhere. I will not hear a word of it, these deals and this promotion is REAL and DIFFERENT and not another sh*t ploy, treating customers like cabbages.......

Latest posts

Back