How long do items stay on your q account ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madmax

Registered Shopper
I had to return a Acer tablet to Q it was collected over a month ago and I am still waiting for my refund some of the delay was down to me forgetting to return the SD card.
Well I posted that back over 2 weeks ago and still no refund and now it had disappeared from my account listing.
I now have no order number or item number and no proof of purchase.
The items I purchased either side of it are still showing.
I have phoned Q 3 times now and they always spout the same old. It must be sat waiting to be processed in our warehouse.
Just how long does it take to process one SD card sent back first class with all of the relevant details both on the envelope and in side.

I returned an ASUS hybrid tablet/ keyboard thingy that kept crashing.

Collected by courier... Thank goodness I asked for a receipt as the guy was just going to grab and leave. Three weeks later still nothing, call CS and they say to give it time. Call again a few days later, their system still showed nothing. The 'award winning' CS didn't seem to understand that I might be a tad unhappy to still be waiting for my refund nearly a month after it was handed back to them.

I asked for the issue to be escalated as a complaint - someone called me back, took the details, went away, phoned me periodically over the next couple of days after speaking with the courier etc and then auctioned the refund.

The standard CS people just seem to be there to field routine stuff with standard responses - you need to call and ask for your concern to be escalated as a complaint. A different team then gets involved and they are much better at listening and 'doing'.

Good luck.

If you ring CS they should have a full record of all your purchases and will send you a hard copy of your orders if you ask for one. They did this for me when I hadn't got the item number for an item I wanted to re-order after purchasing it some months before. Unfortunately the A4 envelope, full of sheets of paper detailing every order I'd ever made, also gave the total amount that I'd spent with QVC. :mysmilie_13: :blush:

That was enough to make me drastically reduce what I bought and the total is going down all the time. In fact, I order one item every couple of months IF they're lucky.

What was the Asus tablet TW?

I had the Asus transformer on waitlist for 4 months until I cancelled it and got the Acer Switch tablet instead, seems a very similar item.

But I am struggling with Windows 8.1

Same here. I got the declaration form but, because I've been so busy at work, I haven't got it sent back yet.

Latest posts

Back