Take a bow!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks is one of the biggest culprits of saying "well done if you got that"

I feel that I should get up and take a bow since I was sooooo wonderful.

Twat

It annoys me too. Pippa and Jilly are as bad, sometimes they congratulate us which is even worse.

Julia does too, particularly when she is on with Simon Wilson.

(pssssst....... loved your last word LATI - said with such passion !)

Congratulations on securing yours

Well done on snatching the item from under the noses of the other 2000 women tapping the app

Thanks sucker, we were worried we'd have millions of units left in our warehouse to be flogged for the next 6 years at every opportunity

Roll up, roll up, only you can be the lucky person to buy one of only ten thousand we have in stock if you tapp the app, call the tel no, use Q cut, pigeon post NOW! Well done you nerd.

Hate 'em

JF`s got on my nerves the other night she never shut up at a rate of knots interrupting the guest all the time as though she was the expert .....and putting dollops of cream on the back of her hand massaging like mad ...you don`t apply eye creams and serums like that do you? .... she must have been inoculated with a gramophone needle ....there you go showing my age!! I must be really getting crabby in my old age !!

They used to congratulate buyers on the SitUP channels all the time. Maybe QVC is cloning into another shopping channel ......... especially as their TSVs are getting rather repetitive like Ideal World's are.

Maybe we should start directing all our complaints to her personally then! :giggle:

The poor love actually does need you to be on the phone. Without you being on the phone, she gets no sales, no commission and the thought of what might happen to her if you didn't dial Q-cut is too awful to contemplate. But I'm going to anyway - unemployment, starvation, homelessness and more.
Get on that phone now!

Haha so true! I've started calling Jill ' Mimi' cos with her it's all about me, me! Her ' I run every day I juice every day" comments really wind me up! Bully for you love ! And don't get me started on ' bran new' and 'somethink' ! Aaah!
Sal

Jill Franks is one of the biggest culprits of saying "well done if you got that"

I feel that I should get up and take a bow since I was sooooo wonderful.

Twat

She really annoys me when she says I have only got so much stock as if it were her Company.

The poor love actually does need you to be on the phone. Without you being on the phone, she gets no sales, no commission and the thought of what might happen to her if you didn't dial Q-cut is too awful to contemplate. But I'm going to anyway - unemployment, starvation, homelessness and more.
Get on that phone now!

Hasn't she already done the starvation bit?

CC

She was on doing a jewellery show with guest Alison who was speaking about expensive unusual pieces she had come across and JF kept interrupting saying "you and I have similar tastes" trying to make out that she was not like us lackies buying mass produced items. If she said it once she said it a dozen times. I have heard this twaddle from her before. She is like a virus attaching herself to anything with a "name"

She was on doing a jewellery show with guest Alison who was speaking about expensive unusual pieces she had come across and JF kept interrupting saying "you and I have similar tastes" trying to make out that she was not like us lackies buying mass produced items. If she said it once she said it a dozen times. I have heard this twaddle from her before. She is like a virus attaching herself to anything with a "name"
I've noticed that many times with Jill. It's the 'you cheapo's out there will love this, but I would never buy something this cheap/mass produced' vibe that comes across from her. She obviously never says it, but it's a clear as mud to anyone who can read body language and through the lines of spoken language.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back