Vionic Strappy Sandal TSV 09/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh perfect for this lovely weather we are having atm ..................NOT!! :mysmilie_1:

Spring will soon be here.

Hope they have a black or neutral coloured pair or they look nicer in real life as I love the last tsv slippers they have really helped my plantar fasciitis. I have got used to how they look too and my toes got used to the cold and sometimes I wear socks with them anyway. Not my most sophisticated looking slippers butt the ones I wear by choice now as so comfy for me.

Spring will soon be here.

Hope they have a black or neutral coloured pair or they look nicer in real life as I love the last tsv slippers they have really helped my plantar fasciitis. I have got used to how they look too and my toes got used to the cold and sometimes I wear socks with them anyway. Not my most sophisticated looking slippers butt the ones I wear by choice now as so comfy for me.

look at the other pics & they show some other colours

Thanks for posting but they are not for me. They are very similar to a TSV last spring .I couldn't get on with them at all, my feet kept moving about in them. Maybe these will be different but Im not tempted............

This range, whilst I like the idea and benefits of FMT technology, always look hideously ugly, and are wide fitting. They need to achieve an even balane, between comfort and style. Only the might I be tempted.

Thanks for posting but they are not for me. They are very similar to a TSV last spring .I couldn't get on with them at all, my feet kept moving about in them. Maybe these will be different but Im not tempted............

Couldn't agree more. The worst is they move around so the sandals always looked half-on, half-off. Won't buy any more from this range.

Why oh why can't they do a leather TSV...looks like another synthetic pair to me, which I would never order again, still remember the plastic smell when I opened the box of the last similar TSV, so sent them back having left them out of the box for a week and the smell was still there and the material drew my feet...not for me :sad:

Needless to say my review was rejected, not once, not twice, but three times because of the use of: synthetic smell, plastic smell and lastly man-made smell...reviews good and bad eh?

Why oh why can't they do a leather TSV...looks like another synthetic pair to me, which I would never order again, still remember the plastic smell when I opened the box of the last similar TSV, so sent them back having left them out of the box for a week and the smell was still there and the material drew my feet...not for me :sad:

Needless to say my review was rejected, not once, not twice, but three times because of the use of: synthetic smell, plastic smell and lastly man-made smell...reviews good and bad eh?

simple the price would be higher

Today's Special Value Price : £36.96

Theydid put up my poor review. I didnt mention the smell, didnt really notice it. I crticised the fit, making feet hot/sweaty and generally being uncomfortable.

There is a strange smell to some synthetic clothes and bags these days . I always smell things now if im buying in shops......Some times its overpowering.

Just caught a bit of the TSV presentation. Not suitable for narrow feet. Hope this information is useful.

Thanks It is very helpful to know. It was the problem with the similar sandals I got last year .If you have slim feet the feet are going to move about and the Velcro straps cant hold feet in place .

Hopefully, they have learned and will highlight this fact more.

Mine are languishing in the bottom of the wardrobe,hardly worn.I should have returned but hoped they would improve.They didnt ........

Thanks It is very helpful to know. It was the problem with the similar sandals I got last year .If you have slim feet the feet are going to move about and the Velcro straps cant hold feet in place .

Hopefully, they have learned and will highlight this fact more.

Mine are languishing in the bottom of the wardrobe,hardly worn.I should have returned but hoped they would improve.They didnt ........

No vionic is a narrow fit. Most are wide, with the odd medium. So, even if they were not hideous, they would be too big for my tiny feet.

Debs is telling us to leave a review, if we love our vionics. Why would we spend the time, writing a honest opinion, reflecting our experience, only for it to be rejected? I shall never compose another.

Latest posts

Back