Just a matter of time.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
.....before Wen had a 'brand ambassador.' I use Wen, and one thing I appreciated, was Chaz coming over himself. We will probably get the usual spin, of him being so busy with all his celebrity clients. I can appreciate this but, selling via QVC, does provide hi with a sizeable income.

We did have a woman do a show before, he introduced her at the time. I actually follow him on Facebook :blush: and he seems to spend so much time traveling round the US, loads of photos of him and his dogs on airplanes going all over the place. This weekend he is at young peoples weekend convention about starting your own business, he is speaking and telling them how he started.

I will say Chaz will still come over but only if there is a TSV or more than a few shows in one day.

We did have a woman do a show before, he introduced her at the time. I actually follow him on Facebook :blush: and he seems to spend so much time traveling round the US, loads of photos of him and his dogs on airplanes going all over the place. This weekend he is at young peoples weekend convention about starting your own business, he is speaking and telling them how he started.

I will say Chaz will still come over but only if there is a TSV or more than a few shows in one day.

I would be extremely interested, to hear what he has to say. I must admit, he works hard, so deserves his success.:up:

STALKER !!! :mysmilie_843::mysmilie_484::mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back