Tefal Optigrill - 7am Monday - price comparison LOL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just watching the 7am Tefal Optigrill show, and already we have been shown the price comparison of 3 companies at £149 and over, IW today are selling at £99.99.

2 second google.........

Currys - £94.99
Argos - £99.99
Lakeland - £99.99
John Lewis - £94.99

Crikey, they REALLY did just pick 3 higher prices!

Do they think nobody notices? :mysmilie_854:

Some of the places they state, I've never heard of. Amazon very rarely gets a mention, yet it's the first place I look at for price comparison.

this comes back to why they'll eventually die out (shopping channels that is) unless they are offering products at genuinely competitive prices. they might be surviving at present because, as i said in another topic, they still have enough viewers/buyers that don't check online for better prices by default. as the younger generations come through that do, by default, 'do a google' to check prices, these channels fate will be sealed unless as i say their products are competitively priced and/or unique.

mind you, they were selling a bissell cleaner thingy the other night at 1/2 price and i couldn't find it anywhere online for anywhere near the price they were doing, so perhaps the occasional genuine bargain can still be had :)

Latest posts

Back