Presenters telling fibs ??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEXUS

Registered Shopper
Just watched the Duck feather topper show, with Haley, she must have thrown out her memory foam mattress and got a duck feather topper instead, and her other half knows hotel beds, and they use downland duck feather toppers too, WOW, probably only in the 12 star super exclusive, by appointment hotels only I bet, or could she be spinning us a dishonest sales pitch, again :):mysmilie_59:

I just heard her (Hayley that is) say that the stock for the x hose is nearly gone...Ahem. They obviously have a constant supply, and in the very unlikely event that they should ever run out, then I would guess that the longest they'd have to wait for extra stock is two days max! What a joke!

I think it is possible they are adopting the bid model of saying they have 'x' amount in stock, when in reality they have much more.

They want to create a panic, it seems.

Also, has anyone else noticed that in the first 15 mins, it's 25% of stock gone, the half way, we have 50% stock left, then last 15 mins - we have just 25% stock left!!!
Anyone else noticed this? :mysmilie_59:
They are a lot of naughty fibbers - shouty ones at that too.

Also, has anyone else noticed that in the first 15 mins, it's 25% of stock gone, the half way, we have 50% stock left, then last 15 mins - we have just 25% stock left!!!
Anyone else noticed this? :mysmilie_59:
They are a lot of naughty fibbers - shouty ones at that too.

I notice the 'concern' in their voice with around ten minutes of the hour left that the 'stock is now limited'........hmmmm

I'm sure when they say 'Hurry, limited stock' I'm sure they really mean 'Hurry up limited time left for you to make a purchase on my shift!' - can't believe a word they say really so don't bother trying.

Let's face it, it's almost all based on stretching/bending the truth (the world of sales) and, as per my recent topic, treating viewers/shoppers like mugs. We all know (or at least we should) that 'last chance' is rarely so, that the next 'sale' will start 3 secs after the previous one ended and that, when it comes to the stuff places like IW sell, there'll almost always be more stock to be had.

they survive by folk falling for some/all of the above and ... unfortunately ... some folk still do!

I've noticed that all of a sudden the presenters are bringing their mums in a lot, meaning their mum has bought or raves about or can't live without "X product" although annoying Chloe has done this from day one. None of the presenters are credible or trustworthy for example, Alison Young says she tried a third of the SBC 3 in1 cleanser only last month, why when its been out for two years? Could the reason be that last year she said to Andrew Bagley in his Gatinaeu hour "I despise three in one cleansers, they don't work, they're either one thing or another so how can they be three in one" I'm sure others will remember her saying it, to be honest I don't believe a word any of them say, they're only after a sale and also, look what happened to Bidtv when people stopped believing them and high p&p after 17 years.

Latest posts

Back