Emma Hardie available at M & S

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kafflinka

Registered Shopper
I spotted a selection of Emma Hardie products at my local large Marks and Spencer store yesterday. The assistant told me they only arrived in store on Monday and they were having training on the products today.
They are also available online and with free delivery to your nearest store and with M&S occasional 20% discount days this is definitely a good deal in my opinion, although I shall miss her TSV's on the Q

Sounds great to me, I have an M&S card and they have sent me vouchers for 20 percent off starting tomorrow until the 23/2 I think, so will have to have a nose,x

There are quite a few offers in M&S Beauty just now, including spend £25 or more on Philip Kingsley products there is a free gift worth £30 (40ml elastiicizer, 20ml preen cream, 60ml maximiser spray and handbag size hairbrush - ideal for hols) and with 20% discount it's worthy of consideration I think

There are only three EH products on the Q website, so I expect she must be finished on there. I haven't seen New CID for ages...maybe they have fell by the wayside too..

New CID is now on the John Lewis website and in some stores. QVC is a great way to launch a brand and reach a large audience, then moving to other outlets is less risky as they don't offer the "test the products and still return then MBG" like QVC.

Latest posts

Back