kipling olvie wallett amazon flash sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the big olvie wallet it's got a little pouch ideal for an iphone. It wins hands down over the brownie wallet for me an I tended to spill my change all over the floor with the brownie.

Would recommend for anyone wanting a large wallet.

ohhhh thanks for that beats qvc anyday and no £3.95 postage win win

Which one are you going for Boffy?

I have a leather version which is a little smaller. But I recently bought the Dazz Brown to match a bag I have as I love that colour/texture haven't used it yet. But the first one I had was in coral which was great, really big and easy to find inside a dark bag although maybe not too classy!

my daughter needs a new purse thinking it would make a lovely mothers day gift in the black animal. i have this print in the creativity large bag and she loves it.

my daughter needs a new purse thinking it would make a lovely mothers day gift in the black animal. i have this print in the creativity large bag and she loves it.

Good job you spotted the lightening deal then.

My leather one is black animal print too. Smarter in leather but it is less practical as a bit smaller and a bit harder to get into.

People who like Kipling should definitely sign up to the amazon deals newsletter (once a day around midnight it sends a list of the upcoming deals and times (not the prices sadly!) although you can just look at the deals section on the day).
Not a fan so tend to ignore the Kipling ones but they do often seem to be on lightning deals - it goes in waves!

Latest posts

Back