Peter Simon + Guest on Thomas Kinkade hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_13:
Oh my goodness, what is he on about? Just watching the Thomas Kinkade (pictures) art sale. Peter is unintelligible - keeps rambling on about "the babbling brook" - personally, I think he's got one word wrong, should be "the babbling bloke". Firstly he says, "this picture - over 25% has sold", next minute "10% of stock has sold". Eh? What? Maths was never my strong point, but I think there's something amiss there... Can't say the pictures are my taste, very highly coloured, but Peter's ramblings are keeping me entertained,.."here, truly, is unconditional love in it's truest form, unconditional longing". I think the guy who is with him is having hysterics off-screen, in fact I think they are both laughing. Just been told by Peter that he is going to show.."the Pier de resistance". Which Pier? Southend? Morecombe? Scarborough? "This is the glow of light, with pine, with subtlety". The more I watch, the more I'm convinced both Peter and the guy with him are struggling to stop themselves laughing out loud. Peter's just told us to ..."put this picture where you can see it". No! Really? Personally, I was thinking of buying one and burying it underground.. What is he on?? Good for a laugh, if you can stand it..

Oops, just realised I've entered same post twice, somehow (must be effect on my nerves of watching this programme....)
:mysmilie_13:
Oh my goodness, what is he on about? Just watching the Thomas Kinkade (pictures) art sale. Peter is unintelligible - keeps rambling on about "the babbling brook" - personally, I think he's got one word wrong, should be "the babbling bloke". Firstly he says, "this picture - over 25% has sold", next minute "10% of stock has sold". Eh? What? Maths was never my strong point, but I think there's something amiss there... Can't say the pictures are my taste, very highly coloured, but Peter's ramblings are keeping me entertained,.."here, truly, is unconditional love in it's truest form, unconditional longing". I think the guy who is with him is having hysterics off-screen, in fact I think they are both laughing. Just been told by Peter that he is going to show.."the Pier de resistance". Which Pier? Southend? Morecombe? Scarborough? "This is the glow of light, with pine, with subtlety". The more I watch, the more I'm convinced both Peter and the guy with him are struggling to stop themselves laughing out loud. Peter's just told us to ..."put this picture where you can see it". No! Really? Personally, I was thinking of buying one and burying it underground.. What is he on?? Good for a laugh, if you can stand it..

The quotes from Kinkaid himself sound as bizarre as the old fool's. I read somewhere that he was a vile drunk (Kinkaid not Peter)Think he must have overdosed on his medication tonight it's like the good old days on Bid.

I do quite like the Thomas Kinkade shows, they really are barking mad particularly when Peter Simon is on! Nobody speaks mindless cobblers like him, it is one of the (unintentionally) funniest things on TV!

not only is this topic interesting because ...
not only will i reply due to the intrigue of the ...
not only will i read further replies with ...
not only will i marvel at the ...
not only is this forum the best thing since ...
not onl ...
not on ...
not o ...
not ...
no ...
n ...

;)

It's quite funny watching some of the guests waiting for him to stop rambling on and on.......they don't know if they should laugh or cry I suspect......

Last edited:
Reading all this has reminded me of the good old days (for all the wrong reasons) of Bid TV and St Peter Simon rambling on about the Thomas Kincade crappy paintings.... when he said 'THIS IS THE LAST THNG I WANT TO SEE BEFORE I DIE' yes he actually said it.... I don't know if all the old Bid chat is still on here but if it is there was a lot there to read about Peter Simon and all his Kincade bull.

I genuinely feel that Peter Simon is a creation sent by god.

We don't know what we like. It is for him to tell us what we like.

Peter Simon has just uttered the line "wherever you put this picture (Kinkade), make sure it can be seen"! Thats great advice, I was going to hang it behind the wardrobe!

I think he may be talking nonsence, but I went to the dentist earlier and may still be suffering from the effect of two injections and a wisdom tooth taken out!

Peter Simon has just uttered the line "wherever you put this picture (Kinkade), make sure it can be seen"! Thats great advice, I was going to hang it behind the wardrobe!

I think he may be talking nonsence, but I went to the dentist earlier and may still be suffering from the effect of two injections and a wisdom tooth taken out!

Oh oh Mutters! hope it ain't too painfull in the morning.

I thought the Kinkade hour would be about a tool the kept my hosepipe from tangling up.

Imagine my surprise when I viewed the hour and no hose in sight , but there was a tool (presenting)..

Oh oh Mutters! hope it ain't too painfull in the morning.

I thought the Kinkade hour would be about a tool the kept my hosepipe from tangling up.

Imagine my surprise when I viewed the hour and no hose in sight , but there was a tool (presenting)..

No pain thankfuly Bid Upside Down, glad the wisdom tooth is gone! It did make a change not selling the x hpse or car washing equipment that they always seem to sell. I liked the line he came out with about passing the picture down the generations and "I would seriously think about putting this on your household insurance"!

I had just changed channel to see what was on IW and watched about 30seconds of PS saying look you can almost see the little brook babbling in the picture, well the only thing babbling was you mate 30seconds was more than enough thank you.

Latest posts

Back