Peter Simon + Guest on Thomas Kinkade hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_13:
Oh my goodness, what is he on about? Just watching the Thomas Kinkade (pictures) art sale. Peter is unintelligible - keeps rambling on about "the babbling brook" - personally, I think he's got one word wrong, should be "the babbling bloke". Firstly he says, "this picture - over 25% has sold", next minute "10% of stock has sold". Eh? What? Maths was never my strong point, but I think there's something amiss there... Can't say the pictures are my taste, very highly coloured, but Peter's ramblings are keeping me entertained,.."here, truly, is unconditional love in it's truest form, unconditional longing". I think the guy who is with him is having hysterics off-screen, in fact I think they are both laughing. Just been told by Peter that he is going to show.."the Pier de resistance". Which Pier? Southend? Morecombe? Scarborough? "This is the glow of light, with pine, with subtlety". The more I watch, the more I'm convinced both Peter and the guy with him are struggling to stop themselves laughing out loud. Peter's just told us to ..."put this picture where you can see it". No! Really? Personally, I was thinking of buying one and burying it underground.. What is he on?? OK for a laugh, if you can stand it...

Latest posts

Back