Just the One

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
My addiction's getting bad now! Only one piece this time though.

It's to match a ring I have being that I am also a "matching pieces" addict!
4.67 Carats Flamingo Topaz - very pretty and lovely colour. Thnk goodness I don't wear earrings or I'd be bankrupt!!

Only two wee gripes - it's in an earring box and they charged me £1 more than what it should have been!

What's more worrying is that my Delivery Man shouted back to me when he was walking up the path "See you next week"!! Mind you he probably will :Happy Dog:

Attachments

• Pink Topaz Pendant.jpg
    Pink Topaz Pendant.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
That's gorgeous. I'm holding fire until I get my first order safely home, but they have some lovely things I am finding very hard to resist :blush:

That's definitely me! I love it. Enjoy wearing it Klos. Now, how about a matching bracelet? :D

Oh Melusina don't encourage me!
dancegirl2.gif

Actually to be honest I'm a bit strange when it comes to bracelets and they cause me a predicament! It's all down to my "matching" problem. You see I only wear one ring on my right hand which changes each day (my ring not my hand!) and my engagement and wedding rings on my left hand. I used to only wear Yellow Gold and felt I couldn't wear anything else or one hand wouldn't match the other! I've got over that strange obsession but I have another one now - I wear my watch on my right wrist and always have. Believe it or not a watch doesn't work right on my left wrist! Anyway, if I was wearing a bracelet it would be to match the ring on my right hand so I would have to wear it on my right wrist - but I can't because my watch is on my right wrist. So if I wore it on my left wrist it would look funny as it probably wouldn't match my engagement and wedding rings! So, for that reason, I wear a yellow gold bracelet on my left wrist which matches the yellow gold of my engagement and wedding rings and I change my watch to suit the colour of the ring on my right hand - yellow gold or white/silver.

I feel such a weirdo as I type this so goodness knows what anyone reading this will make of me!
snapoutofit.gif

Oh by the way, my pendant has to match the ring on my right hand
155fs853955.gif

Oh Klos you do make me laugh. :lolwave:

I suppose I'm weird too. My watch which I wear on my left wrist has to match the rings I'm wearing on my righthand and I'm like you, my pendant has to match my rings on my righthand as well. Diamonds on my left and coloured gems on my right. At least it all makes perfect sense to us. :wackysmilie:

Phew Marble and Melusina I don't feel as weird now - in fact you've made me feel quite normal! :9:

It's lovely Klos, such a pretty design. Now, how about getting your ears pierced!!!:laugh:

:doggie:

That pendant is gorgeous Klos.......you have got some great items from this place,gonna have to try then soon(if the bliddy internet feed works!!)

Like you,and it gets really scarey now lol.......I wear my watch on my right wrist,have my wedding band etc on my left hand and change my right hand ring each day as well(of which i only wear one).:11:

So the matching thing creates a problem for me too as my wedding band and eternity ring are yellow gold and I too have many silver peices(don't do white gold)

I completely understand your predicament...........though I often end up in a mishmash of styles and colours.........I try to explain it(to myself) as being slightly insane!!:54:

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me Klos, but maybe I'm not best qualified to judge what's normal or not! :scarper:

OK Peeps I've got it sussed :Thinking:

You know why we're all friends? Because we're all MAD!!!
hahaha-024.gif

Oh Melusina don't encourage me!
dancegirl2.gif

Actually to be honest I'm a bit strange when it comes to bracelets and they cause me a predicament! It's all down to my "matching" problem. You see I only wear one ring on my right hand which changes each day (my ring not my hand!) and my engagement and wedding rings on my left hand. I used to only wear Yellow Gold and felt I couldn't wear anything else or one hand wouldn't match the other! I've got over that strange obsession but I have another one now - I wear my watch on my right wrist and always have. Believe it or not a watch doesn't work right on my left wrist! Anyway, if I was wearing a bracelet it would be to match the ring on my right hand so I would have to wear it on my right wrist - but I can't because my watch is on my right wrist. So if I wore it on my left wrist it would look funny as it probably wouldn't match my engagement and wedding rings! So, for that reason, I wear a yellow gold bracelet on my left wrist which matches the yellow gold of my engagement and wedding rings and I change my watch to suit the colour of the ring on my right hand - yellow gold or white/silver.

I feel such a weirdo as I type this so goodness knows what anyone reading this will make of me!
snapoutofit.gif

Oh by the way, my pendant has to match the ring on my right hand
155fs853955.gif

Is this a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing :) (or knowing only too well...)?

I love the pendant. Yum.

Latest posts

Back