linda Lusardi POD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tvshopper

Registered Shopper
It's a bit rich to hear Denice poking fun at at people who have trout pouts when she has a face that is now beginning to resemble Skeletor. To say she's had her face sculpted is an understatement; it's as if someone has taken a chisel and hammer to her face.

Use these words to make a phrase Denice: pot, kettle, black.

And Linda still not mentioning her neck treatment last May.......... and still saying its the cream.........
Don't start me on this joke of a range, absolute ULTIMATE treating customers like imbeciles, IW bosses paid for the brand to be made, and Lusardi stating to anyone who will listen that she never says never about surgery/nipping tucking!!! Well inspire some confidence why don't you... and then I bring it back to her treatment last May........if your neck cream is so damn good sweety, why are YOU having a neck treatment elsewhere with someone...........

Hateful hateful hateful.

Love the comment about 'skeletor' Deniece! I hadn't seen her on air for ages and flicked over for this launche and couldn't believe what she looked like. Her eyes look so small you can hardly see them and the cheekbones just don't look real! Don't get me started on Linda 'stuck in the eighties' Lusardi. She just looks awful! Not a good advert for her creams.

Use my cream with glacier water & you too can look like Lesley Joseph :mysmilie_15:

I only saw a tiny segment of Linda's show when she was on with Mike Mason - it was hideous! He flirted outrageously with her, calling her "gel friend". I turned off after about 2 minutes. Can't say I've ever been tempted by this range.

Latest posts

Back