Webstream Working For You?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lynda

Registered Shopper
'cos it's not for me :hump:

It hasn't been since they introduced the choice of quality the day before yesterday, neither on Firefox or IE.

Anyone else having probs? And if it's just me, can someone give me an idea what I've done to break it? :sad:

MTIA

Lynda when i click watch online i get the choice of 2 different bandwidths and when i click on either it says the following "SORRY, WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. OUR ENGINEERS ARE WORKING HARD TO RESOLVE THIS SITUATION. NORMAL SERVICE WILL RESUME SHORTLY. "

Lynda when i click watch online i get the choice of 2 different bandwidths and when i click on either it says the following "SORRY, WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. OUR ENGINEERS ARE WORKING HARD TO RESOLVE THIS SITUATION. NORMAL SERVICE WILL RESUME SHORTLY. "

That's what I'm getting both on IE and Firefox

I'm using IE and it's fine for me, Lynda.

So what have you got that I haven't? Eh? Eh? :hump:

Seriously is it just me and Ian who can't watch live? Or am I the only poor relation who has Virgin Cable not Sky and has to watch online? :sad:

That's what I'm getting both on IE and Firefox

So what have you got that I haven't? Eh? Eh? :hump:

Seriously is it just me and Ian who can't watch live? Or am I the only poor relation who has Virgin Cable not Sky and has to watch online? :sad:

now Lynda that is wierd that it is ours i have Virgin Cable but can watch it on firefox with no problem but i cant watch it on IE

Well I've completed all the techie tasks I know - which means I turned the lappy off and restarted it and I still can't make it work, so I'm off for a quiet sulk to watch some telly........................ :sad:

Thanks for this folks.

I have not been able to watch at all this last few days,I use IE7 but no joy....I am a virgin media customer too.....but now got it working in firefox.

Though I can view on Sky, thought I'd try the web streaming on Firefox and I too got the 'experiencing technical difficulties' message! Mind you Firefox is a bit useless for me on the Rockstv website as well. Ho hum.

Latest posts

Back