Joe Resemblance IW chef

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunker

Registered Shopper
I think that's his name, you know, that fat cook who isn't Paul Brodel on IW? I was watching the show earlier and he was promotiong the Tower soup maker. If you saw him, he was wearing a bright red chef tunic and looked like a giant red nose. I actually thought it was a comic relief themed sales stunt. What is distressing and utterly ironic is how he lectures everyone on how important it is to eat healthy, yet he is really fat. I saw Peter Simon introduce him once and he said "Former brand ambassador, Joe Resemblance" well I looked up what a brand ambassador was and it's just one of those people who stand in Sainsbury's offering you samples. He is no chef and I'm not suprised IW have employed someone on the cheap, just look at Janice and Peter. Also what is with this 14 day money back guarantee? I thought the law was 28 days?

Wow what a nasty post!!

Hes lost a lot of weight of late , I wouldn't consider him as fat , but i guess not everyone can be perfect .....

Yes he was saying the other day that he'd lost quite a few pounds in weight. I quite like him actually, he gets on with his job and tries not to get sucked into Dirty Peter's stupid antics.

And his name is Joe Remblance.

He was rather slim when I started watching ideal world about 5/6 years ago. I just put it down to middle aged spread really.

However I much prefer him to Paul Brodel and his oil demo.

1. If you are going to slag someone off please, at least, get their name right.
2. Size and weight isn't always connected to what you eat.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back