Boring, boring, boring!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I am SO bored with IW at the moment. There is nothing I feel tempted to buy ( and that's something coming from me because I love shopping )and the shows are so boring! Only Loen and Moira C offer any entertainment value - I happily watch them but as for the rest it is one big yawn:24::24::24:

I'd love to know if anyone here has ordered something recently from IW but please spare me the details of your multicoloured Kaftans!:5:

I am SO bored with IW at the moment. There is nothing I feel tempted to buy ( and that's something coming from me because I love shopping )and the shows are so boring! Only Loen and Moira C offer any entertainment value - I happily watch them but as for the rest it is one big yawn:24::24::24:

I'd love to know if anyone here has ordered something recently from IW but please spare me the details of your multicoloured Kaftans!:5:

deleted

:34:

:D:D:D

Come on own up! Someone must have ordered something recently. Maybe it has just taken so long being delivered that you have forgotten about it. I did order something but can't for the life of me remember what it was!!!

Looks like everyone else is bored too

I flipped on about 12 to see waht was on and surprise surprise DECOUPAGE:mad:

so i watched my hampsters on their wheel.................more entertaining and I ordered another wheel!

I confess to having ordered some Tanzanite 1 drop earrings about a month ago. They only took a couple of days to arrive and the quality is excellent .

I also ordered some Jerome Alexander makeup which took about 3 weeks to come which is a bit too long isn't it.

I agree with all your comments about the boring scheduling and I don't watch nearly as much as I used to .

It is sad, but IW is just a joke now, same old tat every day.

no, not ordered anything for at least 12 months. Such a boring channel now and not worth watching

I haven't ordered for well over a year. I found I was having to send too much back for not being up to standard, and it was costing me too much in wasted postage money.

However, last night I was tempted to order the Halogen Oven. I have been after one of them for ages, but the stock which was supposed to last all day today had sold out last night, so it was not to be.

Does anyone actually have one of those Halogen ovens, and, if so, what is your opinion of them.

Lilian

I bought it.. and use it a lot. It's fast and efficient. I've never used the main oven since. The only kitchen gadgets permanently on my worktop now are the halogen cooker and the tefal actifry. I recommend both.

MaryA

Latest posts

Back