Now hang on!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
A few weeks back, Ideal had the "last stock ever" of the 2nd generation x-hose, all day every presenter made it very very clear that under NO circumstances would this EVER be back on Ideal world. Not their usual schpeel, but categorically, 100% said there was no more in the world they could get hold of.
At the time, I a) wondered how they were going to get out of that one, as there was claims made that you could NOT misinterprate at all, I imagined they'd get the x-hose back but I listened VERY intently all day to their claims and really was baffled, b) I guessed that there was going to be a new x-hose rip off, ideals own or something, or maybe version 3, so that's why they were literally getting rid.

Now today, I've turned on, and here is the 2nd generation x-hose back?!?!

Have they addressed the issue with some bull? or have they just ignored the whole issue of a few weeks ago with their absolute statements of it NEVER being made or in the country again?

Good old IW. Codswallop. What they said was in the past, this presentation is now, quick hurry. No different to market stall sales ploys with massive stock in the van round the back. Don't fall for anything, in fact, switch off.

I like to think I vote with my wallet/debit carBut then again, I'm about 40 years younger than the ideal world target audience (70year olds that have never used the internet)

I like to think I vote with my wallet/debit carBut then again, I'm about 40 years younger than the ideal world target audience (70year olds that have never used the internet)

And who don't even have a garden to water or a car to wash but the nice smiley man has told them that it is such a "bargain" that they must order it just in case their son/nephew/cousin 3 times removed just happens to pop round and need to wash their car from their third floor sheltered housing association flat.
It really is time IW were brought to task over their outrageous selling tactics .
I don't feel that the "blame" can be put on the presenter as they just seem to repeat what ever drivel is spoken into their ears without deviation, hesitation or repetition.

Latest posts

Back