The Ignore button and flames

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thatu

Guest Shopper
There's been a lot of acrimony stirred up of late. Sazza's advice was good and I've used the Ignore button so I don't see any more posts from one particular poster whose style of posting and responding has convinced me that he or she is simply a troll. If this means that my posts appear disjointed because they don't address recent posts from that person, my apologies but the best advice is DNFTT - Do Not Feed The Troll.

We will all always have strong feelings about Q's methods and techniques, and about the presenters. There are those who will defend their actions to the hilt, and others like me who take a more cynical view. We all express our views strongly, but we've always discussed these in the past without every thread that discusses presenters and techniques being closed down as it has recently. That in itself should make you wonder if someone's deliberately trying to do this.

You may disagree with this view but at least I won't be responding to this particular poster.

Everyone is entitled to put a member on "ignore" but I don't feel it appropriate for people to announce they have done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.