Hilarious John Scott

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
Thought I'd hate him but he's made me laugh out loud. Brilliant! So refreshing!

My favourite quote from tonight:

Talking about a 5 stone multi coloured sapphire ring.... "Here comes the technical bit. From the left, the gemstones are blue, pink, green, orange and yellow"

Hilarious!

And

"This gemstone is from Medigesker, that's just next door to Madagascar"!

Genius! More of John please!

I agree Meesh, thought I'd hate him too. My initial reaction was why on earth had they employed him, but they were so right. I love him now, what a breath of fresh air! However, don't get me started on the two 'Essex girls'.

I agree Meesh, thought I'd hate him too. My initial reaction was why on earth had they employed him, but they were so right. I love him now, what a breath of fresh air! However, don't get me started on the two 'Essex girls'.

Jacqualina don't get me started either!! I felt a bit bad about my post on the new one Jerry May or whatever her name is - for a few minutes anyway then I saw her again and felt fully justified in everything I said!!

As for John - well I must be his Number 1 newest Fan! I love him.

Meeshoo I heard the quotes in your post and I was killing myself laughing too. Another one which I found hilarious was when he started to say something but stopped. He said "Did I stop mid sentence there?" Someone obviously said yes in his ear to which he replied "Oh well just call me Adina"!! Fantastic!
:Laughing1: :Laughing1:

what do you mean you thought you would hate me???????? I am mortified but SO glad you are now enjoying it...if you are having half as much fun watching it as I am presenting it then we should be in for some good times! Thank you all for such lovely messages it warms the cockles of my heart it really does!

what do you mean you thought you would hate me???????? I am mortified but SO glad you are now enjoying it...if you are having half as much fun watching it as I am presenting it then we should be in for some good times! Thank you all for such lovely messages it warms the cockles of my heart it really does!

Errrrr, ooops, caught with my pants down (round my Louboutins of course)!!! I apologise for that remark but it is true (hangs head in shame). I don't like when celebrities come on pretend they know about gemstones or the show becomes all about them. With you, it's nothing like that. You freely admit you know little about gems - which is incredibly refreshing - and your sense of humour, that I'd never seen before on This Morning etc., just screams out of the telly. You've had me in fits of giggles but I've got to say that I'm really fed up with you cos these late nights I've had to stay up to watch is giving me bags under my eyes! Do you come with a free prescription for Botox by any chance?!

Don't change John. You're a superstar!

Meesh x

p.s. Be careful of those cockles, one false move and ............. :18:

Louboutins eh> ? you're posh!
stick with me gal..Brenda Botox is just round the corner to the Louboutin shop.....!!!

Louboutins eh> ? you're posh!
stick with me gal..Brenda Botox is just round the corner to the Louboutin shop.....!!!

:18::18::18:

Any chance you could post up your schedule of when you're on please? That way, if you're doing the graveyard shift I can get a bit of afternoon shut eye to avoid unsightly wrinkles ..... not sure what they'll say about that at work however! :18:

Great to see you posting on the forum John. It's true what Meesh said, it's really difficult for us to accept new presenters with our interest in gemstones and the amount of information we've picked up over the years (especially Meesh who is our super gem expert). Often when new presenters start, we know more than they do about the gems, but you have never pretended and have just been yourself - a joy to watch!

Caught him for the first time tonight while trying to avoid Lucy on Gems TV, he really is a breath of fresh air.

john, i think you are great - would love to see you on your new channel, but i am on virgin and i think it is a sky only channel?

Another John fan here, what a laugh I love it when he gets things wrong. Haven't bought anything yet but I'm sure I will soon.

Is he the guy who wore the floral shirt the other night and kept showing it off to us? I've never bought anything from Rocks & Co but I'll sit there and watch him because he cracks me up. I bet he's a right laugh to go out with.
Also...is the jewellery as nice in real life or is it just the lighting, cos it looks beautiful.

Calico it is every bit as nice IRL. I have bought a fair few pieces and have been pleased with them all. Take the plunge if you see something you like - you won't regret it.

Calico it is every bit as nice IRL. I have bought a fair few pieces and have been pleased with them all. Take the plunge if you see something you like - you won't regret it.

Thanks Klosblue - there's nothing as good as a personal recommendation from the folks here!:18:

Calico,I've bought 3 pieces,the gemstones are lovely,bright and clean,the only disappointment is the gold weight,even my son said it's a bit thin on the back.CS is hit and miss,I think some of them try hard but not very successfully.

Is he the guy who wore the floral shirt the other night and kept showing it off to us? I've never bought anything from Rocks & Co but I'll sit there and watch him because he cracks me up. I bet he's a right laugh to go out with.
Also...is the jewellery as nice in real life or is it just the lighting, cos it looks beautiful.

I've only bought one ring - it won't be my last I'm sure - and it is IMVHO of course ;) absolutely beeoootiful! There's a pic here http://shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5012

Some forum members were kind enough to say it's nice too.

Highly recommended from me :happydance:

Latest posts

Back