TK Maxx v QVC (and offers alerts in TK Maxx )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Been to my local TK Maxx this afternoon, lots of B Essentials sets, some pieces of Ultrasun, J Williams on last reductions, couple of Kipling, Ciate nail polishes and E Hardie hand and body cream. Also some non-QVC soaps, Neal's Yard, and Neom Organics room spay.
Oh...and kettlebells, I am interested but will need to watch the video first before deciding to take it on.

Oh yes there were some very lightweight luggage similar to today' tsv.

I went to Guildford for a weekend trip away and happen to go in the Tkmaxx there. I stopped by the makeup much to my boyfriend's annoyance lol.. and by the perfume gift sets they also had bare minerals collections! About 5/6 different ones, with about 5 or 6 things in each - some full size. They had one of the Christmas sets (in the spotlight) for £25 that they are still selling on qvc for a lot more!! They also sold ones that were tsvs a long time ago. One called Bare luxury etc. They were £25 or £30 - in plastic boxes some of them so I had to ask a lady at the till to open a set because I couldn't see it. I got one called bright delights - has a duo ready eye shadow, mini ready translucent powder, full size original powder foundation and full size lipgloss in starlet and mini powder blush in a bright pink colour called Charm. All that for £25! I'm selling the foundation as it's not my shade and I don't need anymore. Also the blush, I only wanted it for the ready eye shadow, powder and lipgloss :) the other sets looked good too but couldn't afford them ! Check these out next time you go to Tkmaxx, they seem to be getting a lot of BM stuff in because the last 3 times I have been to TKMaxx (different stores) they have had new BM stuff in! You never know what you might find :D

My local TKM has some James Read at the moment

IMG_2327.JPGIMG_2328.JPGIMG_2329.JPG

Yes, I have seen James Read, a boxed set and various other bits. No interest so did not look at what was in the set.

Oh and full size trio of the Moroccan Hair range now on QVC.

TK at the moment had Strivectin, James Read, ultra sun, opi, nails inc, bare minerals, wild about beauty. birki's to name but a few!

Nipped into Tk Maxx today, Only really looked at the beauty products but picked up a couple of ABC products, Face cream and spot stick. They also had the skin wash in tubes. They are in the orange and white packaging as thats the retail packaging rather than the green packaging for salons.

tk maxx are excellent for scented candles with more sophisticated scents than say yankee, redken shampoo which is my absolute favourite, beautiful bars of soap. birkenstock, crocs, lovely sports wear, sports socks baby clothes....

homesence is the tk max of houshold items. brilliant faux flowers, royal albert dinning stuff and at the moment some lovely gardening treats.

Latest posts

Back