Iw as a hole

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pa1916

Registered Shopper
This channel seems to think all we want to purchase is KARCHER Bissell Drill bits and ceramic pans.
WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH it's suppose to be a shopping channel for gods SAKE.
IF THIS IS THE BEST IT CAN DO, DON'T BOTHER, AND STICK A STICK OF DYNAMITE UP PETER SIMONS ARSE THIS GUY HAS TOGO.

Not another fecking xhose jesus wept every one in the country must have one by now OH hang on i dont i have a 50 ft unkinkable gardena hose on a reel and it only cost £20

It's incredible.Ideal World has been getting the exact same criticisms since it started,all of which are 100% warranted. It's been crap since day one and hasn't improved or even changed much,yet,it's still somehow on air. I can't work it out. It really should have been closed down years ago. Not one saving grace.

Ryan, I think you are overlooking The Legend that is 'Pope' Peter Simon. There is no doubt that he is a tremendous asset (or something beginning with "ass" anyway..) and since he joined IW the channel has acquired a certain gravity and respect that was not there before.....................and I am drunk and delusional.

Latest posts

Back