£170 for an 8 year old Laptop?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just watching the early repeat of the POTD, seemed ok, bit naff with 80GB Hard driver, but when I researched it I was quite shocked to find it's 8 years old!!
Not even got MS Office included!! Just the poxy 30 day trial.

Very dissapointing, but there, did I REALLY expect a REAL bargain? :p

At leat it is still running Windows 7 rather than the awful Windows 8 which is light trying to navigate your way round a maze blind folded.

Cant have windows myself thats why i changed to apple never looked back Has this got an hdmi i know a lot of people like to connect to large screen tv it looks an old laptop, for not much more there are good deals on new laptops in sales online etc.

Yes it is a bit much, for sure but flying the flag for LINUX here, its free and after many years of using it on my old +10 year old Thinkpad, you could watch this youtube vid http://goo.gl/LwPYdn

There might not be a 7 o clock show as it's that popular. The interruptions with Janice were thick and fast in the 4-5 hour to tell us all at ome that it's the busiest point of the hour........every ten minutes. The stock was depleting and baskets needed checking out or else people phoning would be allocated first.

At no time did the Pope mention how much of the stock remained, just that it was going fast.

He seems to have done his hair different, maybe his zucchetto's flattened it :emo:

Oh the entertainment value, just watching Bungle selling those Dell laptops, its not only Dell, it's not only Errrr dr.... just buy it, not only does it er work, it has errrr windows, Windows 7 the upper echalons of the errrr windows, not only because THE STOCK IS GOING FAST....everyone on wwwwww. ideaworls.tv , this will sell out before the hour ends, just buy it....Janice what's this ? "Its the Table Peter, and this ? , it's my leg Peter...Just buy it

I can't work out if Pope Peter has some sort of speech impediment/difficulty in recalling vocabulary or its because he's babbling so fast he just can't get his words out. Either way, he does seem to have great difficulty speaking at the moment.

It's Bid TV mark two, selling crap like this...IW will die soon enough.

Ha he read out what he thought was a letter last night but it was a memo from the gods upstairs

'We are expecting you to sell this out Peter, you have the best expert guest with you...............oh, this isn't.......it's a memo.........'

Oooooooo the pressure on them now, you can almost feel it

Latest posts

Back