Peter Simonisms..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEXUS

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Drill All drill bits, and was looking forward to watching the guest drilling through a concrete lentil :mysmilie_13: and it is the most extaordinary product he has ever brought to air.

I have a vision of him spinning around with the drill when it jams, i should not laugh though as a tradesman myself you must be safety aware with drills.

I have visions of him trying "ooooh Mrs! A hole......eh? A hole" queue double entendre, sucked in cheek and looks up and down at camera.

The tooth fairy, fake? You'll be telling me the Easter Bunny doesn't exist next!

I can't watch Peter on the drill bits show, I fear the excitement may be too much for me bearing in mind Peter's hysteria when viewing the demos.

No! No! I apologise! The Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny are real........forgive me :mysmilie_477:

It's funny when he goes into the "Thomas Kincade" drawl, as if he's commentating for a Royal wedding......then get all excited about Moira C scarves and screw bits!!!!!! Oh yes the mans and idiot and why IW employ him is anyone's guess.

No! No! I apologise! The Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny are real........forgive me :mysmilie_477:

It's funny when he goes into the "Thomas Kincade" drawl, as if he's commentating for a Royal wedding......then get all excited about Moira C scarves and screw bits!!!!!! Oh yes the mans and idiot and why IW employ him is anyone's guess.

Your apology is accepted Shoppeholic. You are right about the Kinkaid presentations, they are hilarious! He is nearly in tears with emotion and I love it when he wears his checked suit a bow tie in reverence of the grand "artist"!

Your apology is accepted Shoppeholic. You are right about the Kinkaid presentations, they are hilarious! He is nearly in tears with emotion and I love it when he wears his checked suit a bow tie in reverence of the grand "artist"!

Thanks Muttley :mysmilie_508: He was nearly crying, or should I say faux crying, when he was flogging that Sit n Cylce bike because he'd lost a pound in weight, imagine if he'd have lost two, he'd have been been hysterical, no consoling him if he'd lost a stone!

Thanks Muttley :mysmilie_508: He was nearly crying, or should I say faux crying, when he was flogging that Sit n Cylce bike because he'd lost a pound in weight, imagine if he'd have lost two, he'd have been been hysterical, no consoling him if he'd lost a stone!

I have seen that, implying that this saved his life cos he couldn't go to a gym and get fit.

Latest posts

Back