Attempting photos of bling !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pearlgirl

Registered Shopper
Aaarrrggghhh !!! :17:

I'd typed my post, added my pics and hit the wrong button and came off the net ... retyping and hopefully attaching again so hope this doesn't appear twice.

Right - attempting to upload with M4G's instructions (thank you M4G). Apologies in advance for clarity of photos and any problems will be mine and not the instructions lol. Some Gems pieces are in amongst Rocks.

I've counted my cards and got 70 odd items - which gave me a fright, but they're all bargains so I'm chuffed. I'd like to correct something I said in chat re valuation: £110 for silver ring - it was actually 2 @ £90 each and 1 @ £100. They're gents rings so probably more weight in them than ladies ones. As I didn't pay any more than £12 for them I was excited to share and typed the wrong price - sorry.

Here we go, fingers crossed .....

Attachments

• bling 1.jpg
    bling 1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 284
  • bling 2.jpg
    bling 2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 271
  • bling 3.jpg
    bling 3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 376
  • bling 4.jpg
    bling 4.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 264
  • bling 5.jpg
    bling 5.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 284
Wow Pearlgirl, what a fabulous haul and the photos are pretty good too! I'm really impressed with your collection - makes mine look a little meagre in comparison. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi pearlgirl wow your collection is really stunning lots of lovely bling there!
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us well done on posting pictures by the way I'm a newbie to posting pictures also:)

Wow Pearl girl A great selection you have there. I too seem to have most (80%) of your collection!!

Thanks for posting photos.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Pearlgirl, glad the instructions worked. I see we have quite of few of the same pieces!!!

:doggie:

Wowsers pearlgirl,I know why you chose that name!!

The pictures are great,thank you for sharing......you have lots of lovely items to choose from,it's great being able to do 'eeny meeny miney mo' on what to wear each day....or is that just me!:20:

Enjoy your fabulous haul:1:

Wow, fab pix, fab collection!
You've done good!!!
It's really great to see things next to each other, gives a brilliant idea of scale, eg I have the marcasite & pearl brooch/pendant, so now I know it's about the same size as the MOP disc one I've been thinking of buying. In my head the MOP would have been bigger, so it's great to find out before I buy - now if I do, I won't be disappointed by it being smaller than expected.
A couple of quick questions if I'm not being too nosey - are the circles pendants on the right smaller than the ones on the left? I assumed they would all be the same size?
And what is that necklace at the very top of the pearly goodies pic??? I don't recognise it and I'm coming over all jealous... lol
Thanks for posting, I bet you have loads of fun dressing up in your new shiny goodies! Enjoy!

Thanks folks - pleased it worked. I know what you mean about having the same items Mad and Bargainhunter. I kept seeing in chat (old format site) people saying I've got lots 1,2 etc and thinking Me too, Me too LOL.

I'm seeing quite few things I have in YOUR collection, Pearl Girl!! Can you help me out with a question about the circles pendant/neckalces? How long are they exactly? Sure some say only 16 and a half inches which it WAY too wee for me... is that right or have they extenders? Thanks in advance!!
M

Definately have to practice this posting - did one answering questions and pooter went funny and it didn't appear :11: so here we go again ...

Sweetpea - My name is pearlgirl and I'm addicted lol. You are not alone - it takes me ages to match up bling to work clothes for the day !

Anne C - YES, different sizes. They come in 16.5 and 17 inches. You have to check the gem description. 16.5 comes in 3.5, 3, 2.5 and 2mm's the 17inch is 5, 4.5, 4 and 3.5 and it makes a huge difference. Was a tad disappointed with the wee ones but at the price I couldn't complain. The pearl necklace at top is Item No LE757 5 strand mult-coloured necklace. When laid out flat (no clasp on it) the shortest strand is 16 inches (16 up and 16 down if that makes sense) and the rest hang down longer. It tangles terribly in the box though.

Mathilda - no extenders on these. When measured clasp undone, end to end, the 16.5 barely reaches that on the tape and the 17 inch is spot on.

Hope that's not confusing and answers the queries xx

wow a great collection
i spied quite a few that i have myself but whats funny is i have loads of other ones
and you dont realise just how many designes there have been on since it started
Is your bling layed out in the rocks jewellery box trays, i never got one when they had them in the auctions they look great and easy to see what you have

Hi Milly
Yes, it's a rocks box. Was lucky enough to get one in the auction before they stopped doing them (at £29 - now £39 on site). Only problem is remembering which tray holds what - I end up pulling them all out each morning to choose my bling for the day lol

OMG! you really are a rockaholic lol....is that the rocks jewllery box too?? I just ordered one for myself can't wait for it to come have quite a bit of jewellery to organise...although nothing compared to you lol

:32:I never actually realised how big the jewellery boxes are and that they had such nice trays to hold different things and with compartments in some and a nice tray for the braclets etc i think one of these may well be on its way to somerset quite soon (another crimbo pressie from OH but he wont know til i give it to him to wrap) lol:21:

Wow, fab pix, fab collection!
You've done good!!!
It's really great to see things next to each other, gives a brilliant idea of scale, eg I have the marcasite & pearl brooch/pendant, so now I know it's about the same size as the MOP disc one I've been thinking of buying. In my head the MOP would have been bigger, so it's great to find out before I buy - now if I do, I won't be disappointed by it being smaller than expected.
Enjoy!

well said hun - that's what I thought too. for example, the MOP round pendant with the gem at the top is much bigger than I thought it would be.

Thanks folks - pleased it worked. I know what you mean about having the same items Mad and Bargainhunter. I kept seeing in chat (old format site) people saying I've got lots 1,2 etc and thinking Me too, Me too LOL.

No wonder lol - I suspect you probably have about half of Rock's old inventory there. What a haul!

Latest posts

Back