Leighton denny gel system range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Not sure if anyone else has already posted this but I see that Leighton is bringing out a gel system, called Top That, think it will be available on elected M & S branches, saw it on his Facebook page, wonder if it will be any good, think it will be available in May.

I was wondering when it would be available as I have seen it advertised at my local M & S, but could not find it on display, and wondered whether it was out yet. I hope it will be good.

I have the Red Carpet Gel system but while I like it it never stayed on for the 10 days advertised more like 4 or 5 and taking it off ruined my nails so it is sitting in the back of the cupboard, and I am back to using "normal" polish which while it only lasts a couple of days at least my nails are at long least on the road to recovery.
So I will not be spending any money on the LD system.

I have the Red Carpet Gel system but while I like it it never stayed on for the 10 days advertised more like 4 or 5 and taking it off ruined my nails so it is sitting in the back of the cupboard, and I am back to using "normal" polish which while it only lasts a couple of days at least my nails are at long least on the road to recovery.
So I will not be spending any money on the LD system.

Same for me. I got the red carpet manicure tsv once. It only last three days on me if that. Ruins my nails and is a devil to get off, its now languishing in a cupboard and i am back on normal varnish. Can see it going to the charity shop soon :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back