another celebrity cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if you sit and actually listen to the drivel that comes out of presenters and guests mouths, the phrase 'insulting your intelligence' doesn't go anyway NEAR far enough!

i saw 3-4 mins of this presentation. now, sit and think about this for a second. we're talking about patsy kensit. ok, she might not be a multi-millionaire, however i hazard a guess she's not exactly on the bread line either. based on this, one would further imagine she's been in a position whereby she could buy almost any skincare products she wanted to over the years. agreed? so, let that sink in for a second. any (quality) skincare products she wanted over the years she has probably been in a position to buy and try.

we then have the IW presenter asking her (with about as much sincerity as a fart apologising for being smelly) ...

'and patsy, am i right in saying you've struggled to find the right skincare product for your skin over the years?'

patsy then replies basically saying 'yes' and regaling us with stories of how her bathroom shelves are stuffed full of products she's bought that haven't worked and how, over the years, nothing has completely worked for her. and the solution? why, 'preciously perfect' by patsy kensit of course!

if only she'd developed this range (cause the celebs do personally develop the creams and potions, right?) years ago, she need never have bought any of those other skincare ranges that failed her at every step.

Perhaps she's picked up a few tips from watching the lovely Lulu........:mysmilie_12:

I find all this "celebrity" skincare hard to fathom. There are so many skincare ranges out there, cheap and expensive, I find it hard to believe that none were suitable and they had to develop their own brand and that hers is the only range that works blah blah blah...

I find all this "celebrity" skincare hard to fathom. There are so many skincare ranges out there, cheap and expensive, I find it hard to believe that none were suitable and they had to develop their own brand and that hers is the only range that works blah blah blah...

The acting career seems to have stalled so this is a next step for a celebrity.Patsy Kensit has always been marketed as a beautiful woman so it's not surprising she's branching into face creams.

Will it encourage me to buy it? no of course not,but a lot will believe the hype. I am sensible enough to realise that no amount of cream is going to help me look like Patsy. She has cheek bones,I do not !

The acting career seems to have stalled so this is a next step for a celebrity.Patsy Kensit has always been marketed as a beautiful woman so it's not surprising she's branching into face creams.

Will it encourage me to buy it? no of course not,but a lot will believe the hype. I am sensible enough to realise that no amount of cream is going to help me look like Patsy. She has cheek bones,I do not !

Well said. Genetics play more of a part than a pot of cream. Plenty of money for Botox and surgical procedures doesn't hurt. Also lifestyle is important, smoking and drinking is not good for your skin. I have never believed in miracle creams, just a simple regular skincare regime.

I read in a magazine interview last year that Patsy Kensit accredited her skin to Sarah Chapman products and facials! She probably doesn't even use her own range just tries to sell it to gullible people!

She won't make a fortune out of me. I use Oil of Olay serum and lotion but stock up when it is half price in Superdrug!

Is oil of okay serum good? I use Liz Earle but that's not always a good price. I stop buying for a bit, then they send an email enticing you back. I just got one for 30% off and some free cleanse n polish, eye brightener and skin repair moisturiser. That'll keep me going for a bit!

She's supposed to be beautiful is she? Well one mans meat is another mans poison as they say, I thought she looked like a bag of spanners :)

She's supposed to be beautiful is she? Well one mans meat is another mans poison as they say, I thought she looked like a bag of spanners :)

So did I! I said to himself she looked old and over tanned with giant false eyelashes she couldn't see out of. He wasn't impressed as he thought she was 'good in her youth'. Well youth goes and in it's place comes a craggy desperado

Is oil of okay serum good? I use Liz Earle but that's not always a good price. I stop buying for a bit, then they send an email enticing you back. I just got one for 30% off and some free cleanse n polish, eye brightener and skin repair moisturiser. That'll keep me going for a bit!

It is okay but the one I use it for 30+ age group whereas my age group is 40+ but they only do a combined moisturiser and serum and I prefer to use them separately. I have read good reviews of Aldi's serum for mature skins,reviews say it is as good as No 7 which I used to use but it got too expensive for me. I usually get the Olay serum for £5 on half price offer in Superdrug and Aldi's is about £3.99 so I will give it a go. Not much cheaper but if it is as good as they say I will swap

It is okay but the one I use it for 30+ age group whereas my age group is 40+ but they only do a combined moisturiser and serum and I prefer to use them separately. I have read good reviews of Aldi's serum for mature skins,reviews say it is as good as No 7 which I used to use but it got too expensive for me. I usually get the Olay serum for £5 on half price offer in Superdrug and Aldi's is about £3.99 so I will give it a go. Not much cheaper but if it is as good as they say I will swap

I have tried aldi serum. Not bad but not as good as no7. I know its expensive but on boots website you can buy it in trios and bigger sizes which helps with the cost

She has a column in one of the womens weekly's product testing beauty products ! so why the need to produce her own if she has access to every other product on the market ????

Linda Lusardi, Lulu, Tess Daly, etc etc they're all at it ! the anything for a quick buck merchants !

Latest posts

Back