20% off on line beauty on M&S until 8am Wednesday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Just received email.

Since they do a couple of Q brands now and if you can collect in store so no p&p you may get a better bargain

When my usual Gucci was taken off I couldn't find anything I liked for the horrendous prices that perfume now seems to be so got Autograph London from Marks and loved it so much I didn't try for anything else but guess what - they have now discontinued it so I am on the trail to try to get some stock.

I used to get an autograph fragrance which then stopped - typical! It smelt just like Issy Miyake (maybe that's whey it stopped!)

Anyway just had a look online and there's an extra deal on a great Rituals gift set - 20% off plus £10 off at checkout on this specific set (Ayurvedic) so down from £25 to £12.50 :) Tempted! I do like rituals but their prices have sky-rocketed since when I first discovered them :(

I really must find me a decent Marks and dabble with their perfumes. The Marks near us is very small and only has a tiny beauty/perfume area. I tend to stick with the same perfumes I`ve used for years but recently I`ve been dabbling with the Arabian perfume oils and some of them are fabulous, the smell lasts all day and you can buy small sample bottles from sellers on Ebay. Swiss Arabian brands are my favourite, much better quality oils.

I really must find me a decent Marks and dabble with their perfumes. The Marks near us is very small and only has a tiny beauty/perfume area. I tend to stick with the same perfumes I`ve used for years but recently I`ve been dabbling with the Arabian perfume oils and some of them are fabulous, the smell lasts all day and you can buy small sample bottles from sellers on Ebay. Swiss Arabian brands are my favourite, much better quality oils.

As with everything some of Marks are dire (although it is ofcourse all down to personal taste) but if you get one you like then it is very good value.

Why is it that smells you dont like last all day and those you love dont seem to? I find this even with the most expensive of perfumes and the cheapies.

Must have a bit of a look at those you mention.

I used to get an autograph fragrance which then stopped - typical! It smelt just like Issy Miyake (maybe that's whey it stopped!)

Anyway just had a look online and there's an extra deal on a great Rituals gift set - 20% off plus £10 off at checkout on this specific set (Ayurvedic) so down from £25 to £12.50 :) Tempted! I do like rituals but their prices have sky-rocketed since when I first discovered them :(

The one you are thinking of that smells like Issy Miyake is called Isis.They do still have it in my local stores,but I notice they seem to be phasing it out .I love it and its not quite so overpowering as Issy.

As with everything some of Marks are dire (although it is ofcourse all down to personal taste) but if you get one you like then it is very good value.

Why is it that smells you dont like last all day and those you love dont seem to? I find this even with the most expensive of perfumes and the cheapies.

Must have a bit of a look at those you mention.

Have a browse at this link LATI, it tells you about the brand and if you click on each perfume it tells you about them too.
http://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Swiss-Arabian.html

The one you are thinking of that smells like Issy Miyake is called Isis.They do still have it in my local stores,but I notice they seem to be phasing it out .I love it and its not quite so overpowering as Issy.

Yes that's it but alas not on website anymore. But weirdly there is a men's fragrance called Autograph Isis which is listed as new...

Latest posts

Back