Yankee Care Kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for that I was considering getting it from qvc!
Only thing to note is that amazon has this week changed it's free super saver delivery so it isn't free p&p on the candle care kit :(
Instead of all orders over £10 being free delivery, it's now £20. Plus 'add-on' items can only be added to an order £20 now too sadly...
Mind you still 100% better offer than qvc delivery!!

Thanks for that I was considering getting it from qvc!
Only thing to note is that amazon has this week changed it's free super saver delivery so it isn't free p&p on the candle care kit :(
Instead of all orders over £10 being free delivery, it's now £20. Plus 'add-on' items can only be added to an order £20 now too sadly...
Mind you still 100% better offer than qvc delivery!!

Yep Amazon changed it on 1st May!

Oh, I didn't know that. That is one hell of a jump isn't it?

I didn't know it started 1st May but yes it's a huge jump and v cheeky because word is they've done it to encourage more people to use amazon prime (which gives automatic free delivery). Mind you we shouldn't complain I suppose given that qvc doesn't give free pandp even if you spend £1000!!

Do you really need a wick trimmer? Can't you just pinch off the top of the burnt out wick?

Before getting one i would agree with you but now ive got one i think they are well worth it, its surprising how short the wick is once trimmed with the wick trimmer, i definitely think it helps get an even burn .

Saying that no way would i spend £20 + on a candle care kit , mine came free with a set of large jars from Q.

That gave me an idea. I just tried with a nailcutter and it worked on a large jar that was half full. I have long fingers

Latest posts

Back