Liz Earle limited edition

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I`ve just ordered my DIL 3 limited edition 100ml C&p from the website for £35 but I also used code GHK20 and got another 20% off

That will make a lovely gift vienna.

Is the code from Good Housekeeping magazine?

I'm tempted myself as would like some conditioner and try the limited C&P but have loads of cleanse and polish stashed away.

That will make a lovely gift vienna.

Is the code from Good Housekeeping magazine?

I'm tempted myself as would like some conditioner and try the limited C&P but have loads of cleanse and polish stashed away.

No idea where the code originated from DD. If I`m ordering anything online I always browse the discount code websites and that code came up and worked. Some you win, some you lose lol

I've wanted this set for a long time, but I just can't justify it.
I've got so much cleanser in stock that it's getting ridiculous!

Sorry to be so silly but was it the Liz Earle web site you ordered from Vienna?
Or the boots one as per Donna's post.
I haven't been able justifying buying any CP for ages now but if I can get it at a bargain price I might just treat myself with the money I saved by not buying todays T.S.V

Sorry to be so silly but was it the Liz Earle web site you ordered from Vienna?
Or the boots one as per Donna's post.
I haven't been able justifying buying any CP for ages now but if I can get it at a bargain price I might just treat myself with the money I saved by not buying todays T.S.V

It`s the LE website MM

I've wanted this set for a long time, but I just can't justify it.
I've got so much cleanser in stock that it's getting ridiculous!

Well, I resisted until 10pm last night!
Thanks Vienna, the code worked for me too.

Thank you so, so, so much, Vienna. I received a Liz Earle email earlier which featured the C&P trio in the tin and stared at it for about 20 minutes, deliberating, before very reluctantly deciding against it due to my ridiculously large stash of such products. Unfortunately I don't have the resolve of DunmowDizzy or MrMarple and just caved when I saw your post about the 20% discount. I think it was fate! I'm such a sucker for a bargain but to be fair, this really is an amazing offer. Well found!

Thank you so, so, so much, Vienna. I received a Liz Earle email earlier which featured the C&P trio in the tin and stared at it for about 20 minutes, deliberating, before very reluctantly deciding against it due to my ridiculously large stash of such products. Unfortunately I don't have the resolve of DunmowDizzy or MrMarple and just caved when I saw your post about the 20% discount. I think it was fate! I'm such a sucker for a bargain but to be fair, this really is an amazing offer. Well found!

I think both myself and MM caved in too. LOL
Too good an offer to pass by.

I think both myself and MM caved in too. LOL
Too good an offer to pass by.

Oh dear! At least I'm not the weakest here. Didn't realise it was MrMarple who also bought the set till I re-read the previous page. Anyway, congratulations to us all!

Thank you very much Vienna.....:mysmilie_12: Received another email from LE today advising the Limited Edition Offer finishes at midnight so I caved in as it seemed too good an offer to refuse with the discount code!

Latest posts

Back