Argey - from Argeysbaby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

argeybargey

Guest Shopper
hello everyone, I am argeys daughter sam and she has asked me to say thanks you to all who sent messages of good wishes. she had pneumonia but is getting on well and may have her halo changed to a collar before she comes out, shes thrilled about this prospect. i have no idea what i'm doing here - not computer literate and I cannot figure out rocks at all although I have been looking at some of the chat. i would be really grateful if one of you could be kind enough to thank katherine and rachael for their kind wishes and forwarding of messages.

best wishes to all
argeysbaby

Hi Argeysbaby ...love the name ... Glad things are getting better for her ,please give her our love and ((((((((hugs))))))))) from us all off the forum and rocks weve been thinking of her and wish her well xxxxx

Hello, Sam, thanks ever so much for letting us know how your Mum is getting on. We all send her loads of get well wishes and big hugs! Hope she soon make lots of great progress..... collar would be a great help rather than halo, I would think, for a start!

Thanks for helping us out with this update. Lots and lots of love to your Mum! xxx
Will certainly drop a note to Katherine and Rachael with your message! M

Hi Sam,

Thanks for letting us know how your mum is.It's great to hear that she is on the mend and will hopefully be soon making us laugh both on here and Rocks.

Big hugs and kisses to her from us all and some for you too xxxxx

Thank you for getting in touch Argeysbaby, I do hope that your mum is feeling better and wish her all the best in her recovery :)

So pleased to hear that Argey is on the mend, please send my good wishes for her continued recovery, and tell her we miss her.

:doggie:

So relieved to hear your Mum is getting better Sam. Hope she's back on here keeping us all amused very soon.

Thank you Sam for the PM

hello everyone, I am argeys daughter sam and she has asked me to say thanks you to all who sent messages of good wishes. she had pneumonia but is getting on well and may have her halo changed to a collar before she comes out, shes thrilled about this prospect. i have no idea what i'm doing here - not computer literate and I cannot figure out rocks at all although I have been looking at some of the chat. i would be really grateful if one of you could be kind enough to thank katherine and rachael for their kind wishes and forwarding of messages.

best wishes to all
argeysbaby

:1:Aww what great news Sam thankyou for the PM, tell your mum I said hello, and that we all miss her very much!, hope all goes well with the collar.
Yes I've been ill myself, but I'm over the worst of it now thanks for your well wishes, and give your mum a hug from me too.:60:

Luv to you both,

Mirabelle xxx :40:

That's really good news to hear that she is getting better, thanks for letting us know Sam. So pleased for her re the change over to a collar - Something new for her to accessorize, not to mention far easier to live with. Getting my priorities muddled there! Am so pleased she is getting better, Sam, do let her know that we all miss having her about, and thanks again for letting us know.

So glad Argey's getting better - please pass on my best wishes too. Haven't spoken (posted) to her myself, but have enjoyed reading her posts and look forward to her return to the forum and rocks chat once back at home. Thanks for the update Sam x

Latest posts

Back