Me blings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alupha

Gemz...z.z.z...(drools)
Couldn't spend a penny so ended up taking pics of me blings.

Not that I am not giving a chance...but I actually failed to grab several items due to the lag...and the fact that the pulling is faster than the possible falling.

I have problems with me school network so could never watch the stream. So when it was three lots it was fun to watch ppl bidding and stopping when they couldn't afford any more. But now I nearly fall asleep with every item put on, sold or pulled; and the chat lagging and disappearing.

Don't really like the falling style...and when I can't watch the stream I don't actually know at which level is the lot going to be pulled.

If it goes on like this, though I believe that technical problems would definitely be solved, I don't think putting up new pieces would be of any help for business. Rocks just becomes another falling auction site with prices well under control. However, I do appreciate the CS team, and thank them soooo much for their good service.

Enough whinning...now me blings :p

1. me own blings: rings: Kunzite, Tanzanite, Emerald
pendant: Blue Tiger's Eye
bracelets: Aquamarine, Beryl
2-5. Rocks blings.

Attachments

• DSC00579.JPG
    DSC00579.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 334
  • DSC00584.JPG
    DSC00584.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC00586.JPG
    DSC00586.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC00590.JPG
    DSC00590.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC00594.JPG
    DSC00594.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 294
All Rocks blings

Attachments

• DSC00602.JPG
    DSC00602.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC00603.JPG
    DSC00603.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC00612.JPG
    DSC00612.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00614.JPG
    DSC00614.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 253
All Rocks blings

Attachments

• DSC00617.JPG
    DSC00617.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC00622.JPG
    DSC00622.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC00625.JPG
    DSC00625.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC00631.JPG
    DSC00631.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 257
Wow alupha.......some nice things you have there.:59:

I see you're a matching sets girl,you've done really well on that front,I particularly like the Sarah bennett collection stuff,big and chunky quartz'.

Enjoy yer blings!!!

I adore your honey/golden quartz pieces. just love the trilliant earrings and wish I could wear such designs.

what a fab collection of ROCKS or should I say, boulders, you've got there hun. Simply smashing.

And I couldn't agree more with your sentiments about the new buying process. Disjointed is probably not a strong enough word for things at the moment. It's such a shame when they've put so much hard work into their venture.

Wow alupha.......some nice things you have there.:59:

I see you're a matching sets girl,you've done really well on that front,I particularly like the Sarah bennett collection stuff,big and chunky quartz'.

Enjoy yer blings!!!

thx~most of them are not sets actually...I just put them together...
I thought BH has the garnet-pearl-amethyst pendant and the topaz bracelet too. Lovely ^^ aren't they.

Last edited:
I adore your honey/golden quartz pieces. just love the trilliant earrings and wish I could wear such designs.

what a fab collection of ROCKS or should I say, boulders, you've got there hun. Simply smashing.

And I couldn't agree more with your sentiments about the new buying process. Disjointed is probably not a strong enough word for things at the moment. It's such a shame when they've put so much hard work into their venture.

Sammi~thank you~the smokey and champagne quartz are chunky but beautiful...why do you say you can't wear such designs @@? I think they are lovely on everybody!

Well...yes I must admit I have ... boulders... rather than rocks... I just naturally love boulders... the bracelets on the 1st pic are actually boulders too... with the biggest Beryl over 30cts, the rest on the bracelet about 20cts and the aquamarine bracelet with its beads average about 10-15cts each *LoL

A lady after me own heart, Alupha, the boulder, the better! Thanks for posting your piccies, is the white bracelet the white jade bracelet? Its lovely!!

Some lovely pieces there Alupha - and not just the ones I have lol!!!

I suspect I may have to pick up one or two...

Actually my fave piece is your original kunzite ring, it's a stunnker (cross between a stunner and a stonker lol).

Fantastic!

A lady after me own heart, Alupha, the boulder, the better! Thanks for posting your piccies, is the white bracelet the white jade bracelet? Its lovely!!

Yup the white jade bracelet!!! That's the one~~~mmuah!

Latest posts

Back