Revitabrow alternative

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jesswals

Registered Shopper
Hi all, i was wondering if you could help me? Yesterday I noticed that my already slimline brows were thinning further, ive now lost the tail from one (I'm only 32 :-( )
I thought I'd read on here that someone had found an alternative to Revitabrow which was cheaper. Can anyone help?
Many thanks

Hi, there's a Joan Collins Class Act Lash Booster. There's a duo on QVC for £30 on two easy pays of £15, the order number is 206236, thats for the lashes if you ever need an alternative for those, someone will know about the brows.

Last edited:
Hi, there's a Joan Collins Class Act Lash Booster. There's a duo on QVC for £30 on two easy pays of £15, the order number is 206236, thats for the lashes if you ever need an alternative for those, someone will know about the brows.

I think it can be used on brows. Joan was joking (or not) that her make up artist was using it on his mustache

Ah thanks Marina, I wasn't quite sure but I thought it must be because I haven't seen anything similar except Joan's. :mysmilie_508:

Hi all, i was wondering if you could help me? Yesterday I noticed that my already slimline brows were thinning further, ive now lost the tail from one (I'm only 32 :-( )
I thought I'd read on here that someone had found an alternative to Revitabrow which was cheaper. Can anyone help?
Many thanks

Losing the outer third of brows can be a sign of an underactive thyroid, even starting with just one brow. If you are excessively tired, dry skin, dry hair, get it checked to be on the safe side jess.

I use Joan Collins it's great value and works for Me ,in my opinion Revitalash is vastly overpriced.

Losing the outer third of brows can be a sign of an underactive thyroid, even starting with just one brow. If you are excessively tired, dry skin, dry hair, get it checked to be on the safe side jess.

Arh thanks for that. I have issues with my parathyroid glands which causes all sorts of problems. Ive assumed its to do with that but i'll check next time I see the dr just in case.

Latest posts

Back