Beware this ingredient.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The thing is though, unfortunately for them a few thousand people had reactions. The billions have none. I have mild rosacea and its never upset my skin(well to be honest I never use 99% of the list mention, apart from MB Black Pepper years back), if its so bad then the EU would rush to ban it. Trust me, I know from perfume forums if an ingredient in one makes two people sneeze the EU will have it banned straight away.

Talking about ingredients, never upset the waiter when ordering an Indian meal, or he will tell the chef to put in too much of the "burning bum" ingredient.

The thing is though, unfortunately for them a few thousand people had reactions. The billions have none. I have mild rosacea and its never upset my skin(well to be honest I never use 99% of the list mention, apart from MB Black Pepper years back), if its so bad then the EU would rush to ban it. Trust me, I know from perfume forums if an ingredient in one makes two people sneeze the EU will have it banned straight away.

you may be interested to know that MI will be banned in the EU from next year (April, i think from memory)

Latest posts

Back