just watching

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie269

Registered Shopper
The garden show with genevieve whats her face prattling on about checking the prices saying i thought this was for one but its two and can we check this price i am sure its wrong, for goodness sake woman stop treating customers as though they are stupid its the mute button again i am sorry to say.

To be fair, yesterday I saw some solar lamp posts being demo'd. One of the 3 presenters (which included the superfluous RJ) said "Do you get all 4 for that price?" to which a very hurt-sounding RJ said "No, you only get one of them"!

The garden show with genevieve whats her face prattling on about checking the prices saying i thought this was for one but its two and can we check this price i am sure its wrong, for goodness sake woman stop treating customers as though they are stupid its the mute button again i am sorry to say.

I agree, nothing makes me reach for the off button more than fake, disingenuous shopping TV presenters patronising the viewers, or viewer in IWs case.

I hadn't noticed this was an IW thread, as QVC do exactly the same.

On the same QVC show that I mentioned above, a presenter did express amazement that you got 2 items for the price, and not just one of them (illuminated chickens!!!!).

But I'm sure that, as it was QVC and not IW, she was GENUINELY surprised about the amazing value of getting 2, not just 1 as she expected, and it was not all rehearsed or that she had voices in her ear telling her what to say (WINK).

I was just watching at 1pm, turned out to be a Nutribullet hour with Pious Peter

He introduced the hour with a 'good evening' so I presume it was a repeat, although it wasn't stated as such.

Latest posts

Back