help with finding mum a new bed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It has a Silent Night mattress so that is a good thing(the mattress is the most important and that is what you are really paying the money for), this looks a good mid range bed.

You do now you will have to buy the head board separate?

I still have a spring mattress and find it comfortable by adding a 2inch memory foam topper (from QVC) over it. I feel the cold so the memory foam keeps the bed warmer. You could also look at memory foam mattresses but it seems that people who sleep hot find them too hot.
I agree with Donna that silent night is a good make

Sealy is also a good make and I have had both makes, I have to say the Sealy has outlasted the Silentnight by some years.

It has a Silent Night mattress so that is a good thing(the mattress is the most important and that is what you are really paying the money for), this looks a good mid range bed.

You do now you will have to buy the head board separate?

yeah thanks for that donna it does look a good one as i cant see a pillow top one from looking elsewhere for a similar price & yeah mums already got a headboard so dont need to worry too much about that

I still have a spring mattress and find it comfortable by adding a 2inch memory foam topper (from QVC) over it. I feel the cold so the memory foam keeps the bed warmer. You could also look at memory foam mattresses but it seems that people who sleep hot find them too hot.
I agree with Donna that silent night is a good make

mum has said no to any kind of memory foam & a spring is starting to poke through so wants a new one

Sealy is also a good make and I have had both makes, I have to say the Sealy has outlasted the Silentnight by some years.

i was looking at them but the prices got rather expensive for them

SCW, the saying goes, you get what you pay for! Having said that bought mine from the local co-op furniture store and it was on interest free credit. Worth every penny!

Just a thought, is the whole bed in need of replacement, OR is it only the mattress, if the base is good, then spend on a really good mattress?

Just a thought, is the whole bed in need of replacement, OR is it only the mattress, if the base is good, then spend on a really good mattress?

shes never had a new bed in her life & thats what shes decided to have so i cant argue with her & a budget of £500 is max & its got to have 4 drawers so im pretty close to settling on the one above

but feel free to show me alternatives

I use Very for loads of big item shopping. I bought my Dyson fan/heater from them. They have excellent customer service.

I have a very account & one with kandco. They both have their uses, very is usually cheaper (much cheaper in this instance), but they charge for delivery.

Personally, I'd buy some nice high thread count bedding with the saving I made buying it from very...

I have a very account & one with kandco. They both have their uses, very is usually cheaper (much cheaper in this instance), but they charge for delivery.

Personally, I'd buy some nice high thread count bedding with the saving I made buying it from very...

& mum doesnt wanna pay it all out in one go (not spreading it over the 3 months) they offer she wants it on 12 months which i can do on littlewoods but il sort it just wanted views on the bed loool

Latest posts

Back