Morrisons lavender plants on offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
Just bought a huge lavender plant, in flower, from Morrisons - just £3 :mysmilie_8: These would be about £8 each in the garden centres. Makes my little tiny lavenders that I bought from QVC look very poor value in comparison - I could have had 3 or 4 of these big plants for the same price.

CC

Just bought a huge lavender plant, in flower, from Morrisons - just £3 :mysmilie_8: These would be about £8 each in the garden centres. Makes my little tiny lavenders that I bought from QVC look very poor value in comparison - I could have had 3 or 4 of these big plants for the same price.

CC

I bought two lavender plants from Morrisons last year and they are huge now , cant remember how much i paid but they are definitely worth buying.

All my summer bedding plants are from Morrisons too and they are coming along great.

I also ought summer bedding plants from Morrisons and they are blooming. On the other hand I picked up a Fuschia hanging basket this morning and when I got to the Deli counter there was a trail of flowers and leaves behind me so I asked the assistant to take it back as it would have been a twig by the time I got home. It's a pity as I think it was just lack of water.

Having had refunds for several lots of plants from QVC this year I will definitely be resisting next season and buying out of supermarkets instead. You can buy an awful lot of plants in Morrisons for £100.

CC

I can highly recommend Morrisons plants too and also Aldi. I have filled seven of my EasyFill Baskets with plants from both stores and all are fantastic. On the other hand, I have had some awful experiences with various plants and shrubs from QVC so haven't bothered with them for years now. In their favour though, they have always refunded me but that doesn't really make up for the lack of growth and blooms!

On candycane's advice I also made a trip to Morrisons and agree the lavender plants are great. Stocked up as have visions of a lavender hedge by the path... The guy said this is the last week for plants/shrubs/bedding etc so there may be some bargains at the end of the week. Thanks for all the tips. :)

The lavenders are all gone, however, lovely sunflower plants are in stock now with one flower out and lots of buds for £1.79 each. If you had room, half a dozen of these would be lovely - they look like the dwarf ones as the flower heads are about 3 inches across.

CC

They still had a few lavender plants at my Morrisons this morning, and I agree, they are beautiful and a very good price.

Morrison's have Salvia's for £1.20 each this week. Picked up one this morning , great value for the size :)

Morrison's have large lavender plants for £2 each, i ended up buying 5 lol.

Latest posts

Back