Vita Liberata pHenomenal Long Lasting Tan Mousse 125ml?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
On QVC this item which I believe is very good, therefore I'm ordering it, but not from QVC. It is £33.50 plus PP £2.95 with them, but since it is currently on waitlist (dark), the one I want, I chose not to 'wait', so shopped online.

The very first site I logged into was www.blissimi.com (based in Berkshire) and low and behold the exact product is priced at £30 with PP of £3.95 which is more expensive than QVC, but if your order is £50 or more delivery is free. Something else about QVC that I do not understand, is why they have to charge such a lot for their delivery and often puts me off, if I can get it cheaper with or without pp then I won't use QVC.

Incidentally, this blissimi site looks good, and I also like Salon Skincare - but they don't have this brand.

oh I ordered it already haha, switched off computer as we were supposed to get thunderstorms, which have not happened, thanks I'll go and look at that website too.
We live and learn.

QVC is actually the dearest place to shop, Google and you'll always find what you want cheaper elsewhere, a lot cheaper.

If this is the product that all the presenters are using, either the lighting is unkind on Q OR they've overdone it (Jill Franks looked really muddy coloured in the first few seconds of the TSV I saw very briefly this morning). Whoever is presenting the Philosophy right now looks "wrong" too. I hope it works better on you!

I have noticed the colouring on some of the presenters too. I wonder if it's because on tv you have to wear more makeup because of the studio lighting and camera work, therefore perhaps they have over done the fake tan for the same reason.

My order came very quickly from Blissimi and I've just applied one coat, so time will tell if it works for me, if it does, it will be the first fake tan that I like anything about, and most definitely the smell, if there's no smell and the colour is good for me, then I'll re-purchase.

Latest posts

Back