The Craft Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Julian, I could listen to him all day. He was the only shopping telly presenter I felt could trust, good on him he was way too good for QVC anyway.

Wonder if Debbie Greenwood will be presenting too, looks like she might be a Director of the company as well as Julian.

Brilliant news...I might even start crafting again, but I'll definitely be watching.

I've read the thread and the adverts, but haven't found answers to these two questions

1. Is it on freeview, and if so, what channel?

2. Is Julian presenting, or just a company director?

ok the team is getting bigger we have Julian & debbie & now we got paul lavers & anthony heywood

https://www.facebook.com/thecraftchannel?fref=ts&hc_location=ufi

il quote it "It is our pleasure to introduce The Craft Channel Dream Team.

Put your hands together for ...

Julian Ballantyne
Debbie Greenwood
Paul Lavers
and last but by no means least, making a long awaited return to TV screens in the UK, Anthony Heywood

Already read that on Twitter about the presenters,Anthony is still based in Miami but will fly over to present a few shows,shame as I hate craft.

I used to like Anthony on Ideal World and QVC, so it'll be lovely to see him back again.
This is an interesting line-up as none of them were shouty/pushy presenters in their previous jobs - so I'm hoping viewing and shopping with the Craft Channel is going to be an enjoyable, informative and entertaining experience.... wonder when Dean will jump ship from C&C? ;)

You ever have that moment when you are scrolling down and thinking, OMG Anthony! Pity it's crafting [I'm not a crafter] and three other people say the same thing?

Thank you to crafters, without you, AH may not have been back on our screens?

If they steer clear of die cutting they could be on to a good thing as the other craft channels are obsessed with dies and I no longer watch. I will have a nosey at this but I do hope they've planned properly because I think craft may well have had its day in the current formats on TV. However, it could be a good chance to do something different and rake in the customers.

CC

I loath b****y craft so will not be watching but good to see decent presenters getting together

I love their choice of presenters - all the ones from QVC who dared to be themselves and not toe the party line all the time.

I haven't seen Glyn for so many years, and I do like Debbie Greenwood and Julian - both of them were too good for QVC imo. However, I'm just not into craft, so I probably will only watch now and then if it's on freeview. I've just never been in to crafting of any kind.

Just read that Dawn Bibby has said she will back working in the industry in September............. Doesn't The Craft Channel Launch in September? :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back