I am very confused...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Muttley

Good luck if you get it...
ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yesterday I had the misfortune of watching a little Ideal World when they were selling the life changing product (don't know what it is called). It was the easy iron presser where you put your ironing on a machine and just pull the cover down and, voila, your ironing is done. Ironing with an iron and a board is so last century, this is so easy, you can sit down, people who never iron search the house for crumpled items to iron quickly, you all know the routine by now. This all may be true, I do not have the product so cannot say how it works.

My confusion lies with the fact that today Saint Peter of Simon was on with a lady selling traditional irons... My poor addled brain did not even connect the two facts until later when I thought, "hang on, I thought traditional irons were all rubbish and this was the way forward". As I said, confused...

They think their typical IW customer has the memory span of a fish and think they....................what was I saying? :mysmilie_14:

I think the difference is, the iron is just an iron but the press doubles up as a food warmer, in between sheet pressing :mysmilie_46:

Thats true, it's great for getting creases out and heating up your panini (I can hear PS gasp with both delight and excitement at the thought of heating up his panini). :giggle: ooh er missus!

Last edited:
This is the same product that Bea used to slam down on Doreen hand in Prisoner Cell Block H for lagging to the screws on her, is it not? :mysmilie_466:

Iron? What's that then? :D

Shopping TV presenters seem to think we're all well heeled enough to simply buy another if the first is creased!

Thats true, it's great for getting creases out and heating up your panini (I can hear PS gasp with both delight and excitement at the thought of heating up his panini). :giggle: ooh er missus!

Actually I may have missed a trick here. This pressing device would be good for doing my morning toast whilst I am doing a bit of early morning ironing. I love a bit of multi-tasking!!! (Disclaimer - the comment about early morning ironing may be a slight exaggeration or indeed a downright lie...)

I hope he doesn't read this, he needs no encouragement but if anybody hears him mentioning his panini, then he owes shopperholic royalties

I wouldn't try it, well my hair isn't long enough anyway but I've heard people straighten hair on it. It really is much more versatile than an iron but an iron is still a very valuable piece of kit 'all right' (hate the way he says that grrr)

I hope he doesn't read this, he needs no encouragement but if anybody hears him mentioning his panini, then he owes shopperholic royalties

I wouldn't try it, well my hair isn't long enough anyway but I've heard people straighten hair on it. It really is much more versatile than an iron but an iron is still a very valuable piece of kit 'all right' (hate the way he says that grrr)

I will be off first thing in the morning to copyright it, mind you if they're anything like BidTV (and I know they are,) they'll probably spell it "pannini" and escape all royalties..............darn it! :cash::cash:

Shopping channels tend to do this a lot; slagging off products they then have on a few days later.

Another example on Ideal World is the flogging of the Nutribullet as being so much better than juicer, as juicers being last century and not provided any nutrition. What's tomorrow's pick of the day? Yes, that's right, a juicer.

The only juicer I had (Jack la Lanne from QVC) was so unused and unsellable on ebay and ended up in the tip. I couldn't even give it away. Money totally wasted.

Muttley, you need to be much more ambitious than this....after all, this product comes from IW!!! It will cook your 3-course Sunday lunch (may make the inside a bit mucky, but you can clean it up afterwards with one of the IW patent cleaners guaranteed to work (not), whilst at the same time it will be heating your whole house (chuck out your central heating), it will also act as an electric blanket (now you've chucked out your central heating, you'll need it) - although the downside is it may set your bed on fire. Still, this is a small price to pay for such a versatile product. And, don't forget - you can easily order another bed through.............IW!!! Get one for the kids to give their teachers at the end of term! Buy it, just buy it......over 90% of stock already gone, and it'll be at least 2 minutes before we get more...

Actually I may have missed a trick here. This pressing device would be good for doing my morning toast whilst I am doing a bit of early morning ironing. I love a bit of multi-tasking!!! (Disclaimer - the comment about early morning ironing may be a slight exaggeration or indeed a downright lie...)

The thing is will Howard have the same confidence in his bowels using a juicer rather than a nutri thing and will he buy one of these as well because they are all great and will change your life.

Ooooor if you keep lifting it up and down, it can be used to tone your arms! The possibilities are endless! :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back