Gobsmacked!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
Lordy! Is anyone watching the HIDEOUS tops Joanne is trying to flog on the 3pm show on IW. £15!!! I wouldn't buy them for 15p or in fact have them free. Hold on, I think they are a pack of 2 - even worse! I wouldn't even get buried in them. To be fair to Joanne, she knows they are a dead donkey and it shows LOL.

Sorry if you like them but money might be better spent elsewhere.

CC

Are IW now getting the same market stall crap that Bid TV did? :dull:

They were rather horrendous weren't they?! But just about okay to wear on the beach to cover your cossie, or to walk through the hotel grounds and back to your room..however - Primark do this sort of thing much better and for a quarter of the price. What Gobsmacked me more were the twin pack of plain "so called" kimonos!!!!! Basically, the thinnest, cheapest looking fabric I think I've ever seen, crudely stitched into some kind of garment! What the &*%$ are they for? They don't cover anything...They look like a thin version of your nan's housecoat cut off at the waist or something that you might be given in the haidressers to cover your shoulders, but a lot worse quality!!!! What a lot of overpriced and nasty rubbish!!!!

:mysmilie_14: if they were the ones I saw, I thought the fabric looked like something you strain greens through, the sort of stuff that when you wash it will go hard and brittle. At least with Primark you'd get more than one wearing, these looked as though they would either turn hard and rough or shrink to hanky-size. Their "fashion" is really terrible.

They were rather horrendous weren't they?! But just about okay to wear on the beach to cover your cossie, or to walk through the hotel grounds and back to your room..however - Primark do this sort of thing much better and for a quarter of the price. What Gobsmacked me more were the twin pack of plain "so called" kimonos!!!!! Basically, the thinnest, cheapest looking fabric I think I've ever seen, crudely stitched into some kind of garment! What the &*%$ are they for? They don't cover anything...They look like a thin version of your nan's housecoat cut off at the waist or something that you might be given in the haidressers to cover your shoulders, but a lot worse quality!!!! What a lot of overpriced and nasty rubbish!!!!

Are IW now getting the same market stall crap that Bid TV did? :dull:

I did see the odd Banke B on their website a few months ago, so looks like they got the job lot of clothes and presenters, I mean c'mon Banke Be, what the .............

I've had a lie down, increased my medication and have completely recovered! I now think the clothes were utter rubbish!

Joking aside Muts, I think there's a lot of nice reasonably priced (I won't say "fashion") clothes on IW, some are shine a light but the majority are quite nice, unlike QVC were 99% is not only shine a light, but over priced, extortionate shine a light at that.

Please note "shine a light" is rhyming slang. :giggle:

Joking aside Muts, I think there's a lot of nice reasonably priced (I won't say "fashion") clothes on IW, some are shine a light but the majority are quite nice, unlike QVC were 99% is not only shine a light, but over priced, extortionate shine a light at that.

Please note "shine a light" is rhyming slang. :giggle:

Shine a light? Oh got it, understood, took me a couple of seconds but I got there in the end! Where clothes are concerned I prefer to see the item up close because you can see something nice even in M & S but when you feel the material maybe it is not as soft as it looks. I don't necessarily need to try it on in the shop but I like to see it up close so I prefer not to buy clothes from a shopping channel.

Shine a light? Oh got it, understood, took me a couple of seconds but I got there in the end! Where clothes are concerned I prefer to see the item up close because you can see something nice even in M & S but when you feel the material maybe it is not as soft as it looks. I don't necessarily need to try it on in the shop but I like to see it up close so I prefer not to buy clothes from a shopping channel.

Me neither.

Latest posts

Back