Balance and Brighten £13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LilacTree

Registered Shopper
Just spotted Laura Geller BnB for £13 in porcelain or tan on the Beauty Bay site. The other colours are available but are normal price unforunately. Free p&p if you spend over £10, so a real bargain for fairer and darker skin tones. I've used Beauty Bay quite a bit recently, and found delivery to be within about 3 days, so definitely giving Q a run for their money.

Please don't click the Beauty Bay link in this post or my original post...it takes you to a site for a hotel of the same name in Shanghai!

Last edited:
Thanks for this, I've wanted to try the porceline for a while so I've gone for that and baked with love (think that's the name) collection which also seemed good value at £12 for a highlighter, blusher and lip crayon.

Thanks for this, I've wanted to try the porceline for a while so I've gone for that and baked with love (think that's the name) collection which also seemed good value at £12 for a highlighter, blusher and lip crayon.

My pleasure! I bought the Baked with Love set last month when it was reduced to £22 and its fab. I've ordered two more now they're down to £12 because I love the highlighter and that alone is selling on Amazon for £22. Happy days! :mysmilie_8:

Oh wow, great price, I'm in for the B&B and the set, always wanted to try the Pink Grapefruit and I use Porcelain.
The only thing is I have to pay attention if the delivery is by Royal Mail or by a courier, can someone advise?
Also, any idea when the offer expires?

Sorry Marina, I can't remember what delivery method they use ( I do so much shopping online, they all blur into one to be honest). I've not noticed them to have such a big sale before, i've seen 20% off now and then and they usually say 'ends Sunday' or something like that. As this is a sale, I wonder if it'll go on longer or until things sell out. Shame it's not pay day for a few weeks, there was so much I'd have liked to have tried.

I've used their free delivery option before and it's been Royal Mail, but these things do change. Add it to your basket and go to checkout and delivery options, it sometimes says there which courier is used, or royal mail

It just says UK tracked 2 days free. I was going to phone their CS but they don't do phone for security reasons, very odd.

Capture.PNG

Thanks for posting. I placed an order yesterday morning and it was despatched last evening. I've ordered the Baked with love set. Great price. I have the pink grapefruit already but it's years old so thought it might be the time to replace it :) the highlighter and lippy will be handy, too.

I also ordered a few of the Beauty Bay collection sale items at BOGOF, too. I've used Beauty Bay before and it was quick delivery.

Tracking info

http://www.beautybay.com/customer-services/

How long will it take to receive my item?

The delivery time of your parcel will depend on the service chosen.

We do endeavour to ensure all deliveries are made within the timescales stated, however from time to time there can be unexpected delays during transit with the carriers that are beyond our control, but we will always try to resolve any problems for you.

Tracked (FREE on orders over £10) Up to 3 working days after day of dispatch.*

The majority of orders arrive just 2 days after dispatch (excluding Sundays & Bank Holidays), unless delivery is to a non-mainland UK area. We use the courier Hermes to deliver parcels on this service. This service is fully tracked, and you will receive email updates regarding your order’s progress.

Delivery will be attempted at the address provided. Should you not be in your parcel may be left with a neighbour, left in a safe place at the delivery address, or delivery may be re-attempted on another day. If delivery is not successful after 3 attempts the parcel may be returned to sender.

*Please note, orders to certain destinations can take 1-2 days longer to arrive. These areas include Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey & BFPO addresses. Please see the end of the page for a list of postcodes which may be affected.

Yep, mine is due tomorrow via Hermes too. Is it wrong to be so excited about a new blusher? :mysmilie_12:

I'm really looking forward to playing with mine, thought it was just me! I do love s bargain though.

Well my package arrived yesterday and I'm really pleased with it. The B&B is a little pale for me at the moment (as I suspected) but will be fine in the winter. The blush is a lovely colour and highly pigmented so a little goes a long way on my pale skin! I expected the highlighter to have more shimmer but there's some on the blusher so that's fine, it's a nice creamy colour. And I love the colour and texture of the lip pencil, I will be testing its longevity today. All in all £25 very well spent.

Latest posts

Back