easy yo yoghurt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's good isn't it? Includes a litre jar too. I've recently stocked up on sachets from easiyonline.co.uk so wouldn't want one of the QVC sets which include the new maker. I might do my first Lakeland order today!

Is the new one meant to be improved over the old one?

Yes - the lid is supposed to be easier to open - you don't have to have wide hands to twist it open as it's got a recessed grip area. The new jars inside also have a slightly changed lid design.

I'm definitely not in the market for a new maker - and some of the flavours which I used to like have recently been a little disappointing.

Having said that - the new rhubarb flavour is spectacularly good, in my opinion.

I unexpectedly had an easiyo delivery last week. It was the last tsv again so I suppose it must have been an autodelivery, don't need them particularly but will use them they are all liked by someone in the family and the price wasn't bad.

QVC are absolutely pathetic! They make a big deal about launching the new maker first, by a matter of weeks, and charge you over twice as much for it. If every QVC customer Googled before they bought from QVC, then they'd soon be out of business.

Latest posts

Back