L'occitane

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goldie

Registered Shopper
I am a big L'occitane fan but came accross a website the other day which looked similar http://uk.lecouventdesminimes.com/

I placed a order and had it confirmed bottom of the email had loccitane in the address. Anybody heard of this website? Le Couvent des Minimes Brand Manager | L'Occitane Ltd
Capital House, 25 Chapel Street | London | NW1 5DH | United Kingdom

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's a slightly more 'budget' range from L'Occitane.
Don't take my word for it though, someone else will know better than me.

Might it be a small 'artisanal' company that has been bought by L'Occitane and retained the original branding? Looking at the website, there is a lot about the history of the brand in the ABOUT section.

Its L'Occitane's sister company. The British Beauty Blogger wrote about them last year on her site. Developed and owned by L'Occitane, not 100% sure but more organic than L'Occitane.

I just emailed them this was the reply .

The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products retailer. The Group has five brands (L’OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Le Couvent des Minimes, Erborian and L'OCCITANE au Brésil) in its portfolio and is committed to developing and retailing high quality products that are rich in natural and organic ingredients of traceable origins and respect for the environment.

I have ordered the roll on deodorant from this site as 20% off first order and no postage on it and samples also will see how it is :)

That range is in our Boots, it doesn't really look that interesting on the shelf. It is displayed in a small space and doesn't really catch the eye. I've never been tempted to try it.

Latest posts

Back