£150 for inferior laptop!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mager

Registered Shopper
IW had the nerve to 'sell' this last night i invert sell due to the spec being so poor if any smo did opt for this they'd be eligible for recompense due to the not fit for purpose DSR legislation...

80GB HDD
4GB RAM
14.1" screen

The presentation was done by Rachel Pierman:witch: & Janice Philips:mysmilie_62:

IW had the nerve to 'sell' this last night i invert sell due to the spec being so poor if any smo did opt for this they'd be eligible for recompense due to the not fit for purpose DSR legislation...

80GB HDD
4GB RAM
14.1" screen

The presentation was done by Rachel Pierman:witch: & Janice Philips:mysmilie_62:

Glad someone picked up on this, but it does come with virus protection, considering it comes with a home for them ( Windoze ) would make a good home for a Linux distro, but any more than £70 is pushing it, now if they were shifting refurbished Thinkpad T61's for that money I would be interested, but a Dell D630, gimme a break IW. :mysmilie_14:

Saw a bit yesterday evening, can't recall which female presenter, but she was bigging this product up. She was saying you've got the keyboard, you've got the "spec". Clearly the "spec" isn't that impressive but she was implying it was big. Having already read the first comment placed on here, I just turned over quickly unimpressed!

Latest posts

Back