A Familiar Face on BBC News' Victoria Derbyshire Programme...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I see, I never watch IW since they ripped me off with there club thing after my first ever purchase. There loss is QVC's gain.

RIP Cilla another part of my childhood gone.

Off topic: limited stock, my they are running low on stock aren't they. Can't see this channel lasting myself, no new products.

Question for number 3........I keep my bowels healthy and collect dog sh*t in my pocket, what do you do to stay healthy and slim, like me, and what collections do you have ?

He said he was going up to Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival.

You can imagine his show, a tale of fatluance, nutriblasters, ceramic pans, and the problems of being incontient and hte way you can get out of your dormeo matress, with your Downland Duvet over you, without waking up your partner

I really thought this was going to be Pope Peter Simon: "Ooh, I've been clutching me worry angels ever since it 'appened. Not only did I meet Cilla once, not only was she my soulmate, not only did she gaze in wonderment and rapture at the larger of the Kinkades, not only did I have to squat on my Sit n Cycle with a kale and raspberry Nutriblast when I 'eard the news. I said to our Bet, ooh the vicar won't be pleased on a Tuesday with a slice of battenberg..."

Latest posts

Back