My Treat to me...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
Here iam again ,these are my latest bling .... pearl chokers really comfortable to wear... mabe pearl and topaz earrings and necklace ,soz pic not too good,multi sapphire ring the colours are deep but again pic rubbish will retry ...but most of all my birthday pressie that hubby said i could have the Rubelite and tanzy ring WOW this is my favourite by far ...so much sparkle and the rubelite is an amazing colour i love it...:1:

Attachments

• 102_0548.jpg
    102_0548.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 102_0560.jpg
    102_0560.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 102_0592.jpg
    102_0592.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 102_0569.jpg
    102_0569.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 199
WOW Lovely selection there Marie, the colours coming from the black pearl necklace! The rubellite and tanzy ring is such a pretty design, and you know me, pearly pendant and earring - very nice, and oh, I have a penchant for rainbow sapphires!!!

:doggie:

WOW Lovely selection there Marie, the colours coming from the black pearl necklace! The rubellite and tanzy ring is such a pretty design, and you know me, pearly pendant and earring - very nice, and oh, I have a penchant for rainbow sapphires!!!

:doggie:

Thankyou Mad ...see i can still follow your instructions for pics !!! and as for your penchant for sapphires ...i know you do ..lol...but this girls gotta start somewhere..lol but i can feel a bigger Sapphire urge fast approaching :59:

Lovely pieces Marie, love the tanzy rubelite ring - pity my birthday was in July!!! Perhaps hubby will consider Christmas?:33:

what a nice little haul there Marie
I love the sapphire ring looks better on the hand than on the web if you know what i mean and i have quite a few of the mabe pearls I like them very much but best of all its got to be the rubelite and tanzy ring that is so lush
What a lucky lady you are

Fabulous stuff you have there me ol' matey!:59:

The tanzy/rubellite ring is gorgeous,what a brill birthday prezzie to get,I have the mabe pearl earrings so should look out for the matching pendant really as they make a fab set.......as for the sapphire....it looks so much nicer on the hand,a lovely rainbow of colour stretching across the finger.

As for the pearly chokers.....................maybe summat for you and MrK to use in the bedroom??!!!:54:

Enjoy your fab haul xx

Lovely haul Marie. Love the tany/rubellite ring - we have great taste!! Love the pearls too - Enjoy wearing them xx

Latest posts

Back