i'm confused...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Muttley

Good luck if you get it...
ShoppingTelly Supporter
Can anyone tell me why the guests are dressed up as cowboys and posters with words "Wanted dead or alive" are on the walls? Luckily Pope Pete is not dressed in a stetson but the bloke flogging a vacuum cleaner is. Therefore I am very confused but that is nothing new, I wander through life in a permanent state of confusion!

The Guest does look very strange in that hat, but he must be in with the crack.

Constaintain Watches at 10pm, should be un, especially especially if they make guest wrar that hat, or Vibrapower over the weekend, imagine Rick Hay dressing up

Can anyone tell me why the guests are dressed up as cowboys and posters with words "Wanted dead or alive" are on the walls? Luckily Pope Pete is not dressed in a stetson but the bloke flogging a vacuum cleaner is. Therefore I am very confused but that is nothing new, I wander through life in a permanent state of confusion!

He is on FB :wink:

I thought I would never see it in my life time...............MM flogging non stick pans at 7pm wearing a stetson, IW thank you thank you thank you thank you. :mysmilie_478:

According to said salesperson the presenters are not ever and would never say anything that is not factually correct...............not my words but the salespersons words :clapping:

PS: Long term posters will know who MM is, I will not name the person as I dont want to offend as some folk dont like truths IMO.

good old pete said of the cream stuff they're selling 'it's one of the number ones in the world!!!'

MMmmm, let me think about that, one of the number ones?!?

OMG he's a mathematical genius! he's evidently discovered it's possible to have more than one one ... if you see what i mean, but you probably don't because we're all THICK compared to professor pete ;)

Get on your horse and drink your Nutriblast!..........No idea why they're dressed like Pillocks.

Dunno why, but I've suddenly got a flashback to the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles after they'd had a hearty meal of beans... especially if Howard or even Poward are involved.

good old pete said of the cream stuff they're selling 'it's one of the number ones in the world!!!'

OMG he's a mathematical genius! he's evidently discovered it's possible to have more than one one ... if you see what i mean, but you probably don't because we're all THICK compared to professor pete ;)

It was classic TV gold last night during the end of the Nutrimaster hour, Joe the chef done a peanut butter ice cream and poured it in a dish, Peter "thick as poop" Simon then preceded to stick his finger in it and put it in his mouth, well Joes face was an absolute picture of disgust, he said "oh Pete" and slammed a spoon next to the bowl and said "use that"! as PS was mid flow doing it again, while doing that face of ecstasy at the camera while doing it.............and no one laughed, oh the embarrassment! Ideal World found use for that tumbleweed after all.

I thought I would never see it in my life time...............MM flogging non stick pans at 7pm wearing a stetson, IW thank you thank you thank you thank you. :mysmilie_478:

According to said salesperson the presenters are not ever and would never say anything that is not factually correct...............not my words but the salespersons words :clapping:

PS: Long term posters will know who MM is, I will not name the person as I dont want to offend as some folk dont like truths IMO.

MM, let me think who that could be, yep got it now! Love the comment about how truthful they have to be, that's a lie for a start! And when they were on Bid some of us had the Advertising Standards Authority on speed dial!

It was classic TV gold last night during the end of the Nutrimaster hour, Joe the chef done a peanut butter ice cream and poured it in a dish, Peter "thick as poop" Simon then preceded to stick his finger in it and put it in his mouth, well Joes face was an absolute picture of disgust, he said "oh Pete" and slammed a spoon next to the bowl and said "use that"! as PS was mid flow doing it again, while doing that face of ecstasy at the camera while doing it.............and no one laughed, oh the embarrassment! Ideal World found use for that tumbleweed after all.

Poop, peanut butter and Pope Pete doing orgasmic faces are three images my poor brain cannot cope with at the same time... :doh:

He often does this- number one of what? I've also noticed he will make some claim about a product but cut himself off mid-sentance before he puts his claim into context- makes himself seem like a mad man but puts ideas into the viewers heads and keeps the ASA happy I guess.

He often does this- number one of what? I've also noticed he will make some claim about a product but cut himself off mid-sentance before he puts his claim into context- makes himself seem like a mad man but puts ideas into the viewers heads and keeps the ASA happy I guess.

I know what you mean, he starts to make a claim then stops knowing the viewer will assume the rest. We know all those tricks don't we?

TJC still make their presenters wear them! It's a treat to tune in and see them in white T shirts with SALE in big red letters dancing over their chesticles (or in the case of the fellas, over their 6-pack and biceps of steel(?). I love the look of sheer distaste on their faces at sale time....tee, hee!!!

I remember when QVC used to wear Sale tshirts at sale time, so they were as bad

Oh heck, Muttley, why couldn't the Pope have been included (perhaps someone could have persuaded him to ride off into the sunset)? Perhaps with expressions such as mounting and riding being banded about, someone decided discretion was best? Was there any tumbleweed blowing across the studio?

Latest posts

Back