Not a bummer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mr jones

Tired and old
The rest of the haul - The White Topaz Titanium ring goes with me Titanium Watch and t'others are silver and Ruby and Emerald.

mosaic2170249.jpg

amazingly good pics, wish I could take good pics of mine while wearing them.

I love those rings, the titanium is fab but the others are really nice as well. Shame about your sapphire stone but one day another may come along.

I really love the emerald and ruby rings Mr Jones. They look so much better in your photos than on screen.

Cracking photos Mr Jones and a lovely haul too. I have the emerald one and a blue saphire in the same style - just right for my unladylike thick fingers lol.

What fantastic photos! I was attempting to take some photes today as I had promised that I would when my new bling arrived. However, the out of focus rubbish I produced is too bad to be posted here...it would give everyone headaches looking at them!

Did you get the titanium one from the C/R site, only i've not seen them on the rocks site and i must say it looks a really nice ring and goes with your watch so nicely.also
can those titanium ones be resized do you know.
I have the other two for gifts so nice to see them on a hand so to speak lol

Did you get the titanium one from the C/R site, only i've not seen them on the rocks site and i must say it looks a really nice ring and goes with your watch so nicely.also
can those titanium ones be resized do you know.
I have the other two for gifts so nice to see them on a hand so to speak lol

I got the Titanium ring from the CR site which is reduced and took the 5% off as well so nice price. Swapped the Blue Topaz for a white topaz I had in a money clip lol As for resizing - I would think impossible as titanium is beggar to melt and reform but of course CR rings are in different sizes.

Latest posts

Back